Whether it is your home or your workplace, you certainly won’t want to risk your health or that of the people around you. And asbestos is a substance that poses irreversible damage to our health. It is not used in the UK anymore. However, it still exists in buildings constructed before the 2000s. That is why everyone must understand the dangers posed by asbestos and ways to tackle its effects!
Asbestos is an extremely harmful substance that can induce harm to our respiratory system upon inhaling the particles. Even in the worst cases, it may cause Lung Cancer and other complex respiratory diseases. That’s why it is a must for workers who come in contact with asbestos regularly to know how to work in safer conditions.
Our Asbestos Awareness Training course aims to train you and your team to tackle while being exposed to hazardous asbestos. This course will give you in-depth knowledge about health hazards that occur due to asbestos exposure. It helps you to identify professionals who are most at risk of asbestos exposure. The asbestos awareness training course is designed to help you to sort asbestos existing buildings properly and properly understand employers responsibility along with an understanding of the safety law.
Overall, this course will allow you to become more skilful to reduce risk at the workplace and execute asbestos risk assessment and asbestos-related emergency procedures.
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course.
- Get in-depth knowledge about asbestos, types of it and how it affects people. Learn about the health hazards caused due to the exposure of asbestos
- Understand how asbestos cause harm and how to respond to the situations
- Identifying professionals who are most at risk of asbestos exposure
- Become familiar with employer responsibility
- Learn the health and safety law in terms
- Attain skills to reduce risk at the workplace
- Learn how to perform an asbestos risk assessment
- Learn asbestos-related emergency procedures
Skills You Will Master
- Maintenance of hazardous substances
- Asbestos risk management
- Relevant safety legislation
- Control measures and good practices
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Ensures safety within your premises
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Makes you credible in the case of recruitments
- General maintenance employees
- Heating engineers
- Construction workers
- Carpenters and roofers
- Painters, plasterers, decorators
- Demolition workers
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Introduction- Asbestos Awareness||00:04:00|
|Module 01: Basics of Asbestos||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Asbestos Register||00:16:00|
|Module 03: Asbestos Health and Safety Regulations||00:24:00|
|Module 04: Risk Assessment||00:14:00|
|Module 05: Prevention and Control Measures||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Accidents and Emergency Procedures||00:17:00|
|Mock Exam – Asbestos Awareness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Asbestos Awareness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.