The thought behind encouraging sustainability and social responsibility in business seem noble, as the organisations commit to create an optimal circumstances for people to live and work happily. The reality is that every organisation, whether it is a large multinational corporation or a small medium enterprise, can take steps to create a sustainable, socially responsible environment that contributes to positive workplaces, communities, and futures.
This Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business course will provide you with a solid understanding of corporate social responsibility, creating corporate social responsibility programs, principles of corporate social responsibility, protecting human rights and labour practices, environmental awareness and sustainability, creating a project plan, setting up project vision and so on.
Throughout this Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business course, you will learn to define sustainability and social responsibility, principles of social responsibility in business. The course is designed to apply the principles of sustainability and social responsibility in the context of ISO 26000 as well as to develop a program for sustainability and social responsibility in business. Overall, this course will give you the opportunity to pursue a wide range of knowledge regarding areas or scope to pursue more courses at a higher level.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course
- You get self-paced learning facilities
- You have unlimited access to your course materials
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course
- Social Management Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Managing Director
- Business Owner
- SME Owner
- Do I have to fill up any requirements to do the course?
Answer: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available for all learners from all academic backgrounds.
- Who can take this course?
Answer: Anyone who is willing to grow their business or willing to create adequate projects for protecting human rights and social responsibility.
- If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Answer: Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam.
- How will I be evaluated?
Answer: Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
- Can I do another course after completing it?
Answer: Yes! You can do as many courses as you want.
|Aaa Bb Course|
|Module 01: COVID-19: Emergent and Spreading||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Contamination, Symptoms and Case Determination of COVID-19||00:08:00|
|Module 03: Preventive Measures and Survival Strategies||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Remedies of COVID-19||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Demo||00:20:00|
|Assignment : Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.