Have you ever wondered why some children behave differently? How do they learn socialisation? If Child psychology attracts you then this Child Psychology Diploma course is perfect for you. In this course you will get 22 lectures which will guide you in the world of Child Psychology. This course will give you an insight into child psychology. Elmira Strange step by step described the children’s emotional development as well as social development. This course has been designed to set candidates on their way to fulfilling careers working with kids of all ages.
Along with a broad description of the field of child psychology as a whole, a number of significant theoretical concepts and practical skills are presented to learners in this course. Examples of which include linguistic skill development, language skill development, cognitive skill development and communication. This course will give you a greater knowledge of child psychology and the various essential factors that should be followed by a parent, primary caregiver or a psychologist. The devotion of Elmira to an in-depth understanding of professional research makes this course a unique opportunity for both personal development and the benefiting sector.
Highlights of The Course
- Understanding child psychology
- Importance of bonding
- The description of children stages of development
- Importance of social and emotional development
- Knowledge of positive role model
- The description of unconditional love
- The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’
- Differences between active and passive communication
- Types of communication
- The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills
- The Importance of Body Language
- The description of Cognitive development
- Main psychological theories on Cognitive development
The Child Psychology Diploma course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Child Psychology as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Skills You Will Master
- Knowledge of children development stages
- How to teach the child to understand your body language
- How babies grow their sentiments
- Why it is important to achieve developmental milestones for the child
- How to understand when the baby is not developing well or quick enough
- What is ‘unconditional love’
- What is Id, Ego, and Superego
- How ‘Ego’ in the growing child evolves
- What the most important psychological theories are today
- Importance of different cognitive theory
- Knowledge of different types of communication
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
This course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This comprehensive Child Psychology Diploma course is suitable for beginners, professional and who want to gain a better understanding of Child Psychology Diploma. Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Child Psychology Diploma course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Authors of books, courses, etc
- Online project developers
- Motivational speaker
- YouTube influencer
- Individuals who would like to work with children
- Individual who is working with children
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child’s development and behaviour
- Students and professionals working in mental or psychological health settings
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
Certification of Course
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
This Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals,
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
- A desire to be successful
- An interest in learning how to be more productive and efficient in your work
- Have an interest in Child’s Psychology
- Have an interest in working with children
- An eagerness to learn about child’s development & theories
This Child Psychology Diploma course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV to enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
- Makes you credible in any workplace seeking Child Psychology.
|Babies From Birth to One Year|
|The Importance of Bonding||00:08:00|
|The Social and Emotional Development: From Birth to 1 Yr||00:06:00|
|The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies||00:07:00|
|The Benefits of Testing at ‘milestones’||00:07:00|
|Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development|
|The Importance of Social and Emotional Development||00:06:00|
|The Ages and Stages That Children Go Through||00:12:00|
|The Main Theories in Developmental Psychology||00:08:00|
|The Importance of Positive Role Models||00:08:00|
|The Barriers to Achieving the ‘milestones’||00:07:00|
|The Importance of Unconditional Love||00:06:00|
|Language and Linguistic Skills Development|
|Forms of Communication||00:05:00|
|What Is ‘pre-linguistic’ Form of Communication||00:05:00|
|The Active and the Passive Communication||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills||00:05:00|
|The Importance of Body Language||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Cognitive Development||00:04:00|
|The Main Psychological Theories in Cognitive Development||00:07:00|
|The Appropriate Opportunities for Cognitive Development||00:05:00|
|The Unconscious Mind: Id, Ego and Superego. Psychoanalytical Theory||00:06:00|