Are you interested in studying the psychology of children and the behaviour of children? Would you like to start your career as a child psychologist? Then this Introduction to Child Psychology course is perfect for you. In this Child Psychology course, you will get 20 lectures which will guide you in the world of Child Psychology. Elmira Strange step by step described development theories of child psychology and factor in child developments. She described the children’s emotional development as well as cognitive development. This is a well-structured course with lots of informative knowledge of child psychology. The course provides you with a greater understanding of child psychology and the phases of development.
As a whole, a variety of relevant theoretical methods and the role of child psychologist are addressed to learners in this Child Psychology course along with a description of the area of child psychology. Examples of which include attachment factors in newborn babies, socio-cultural factors in child development, emotion and feelings of children. This Child Psychology course will give you a greater knowledge of child psychology and the various essential factors that should be followed by a parent, primary caregiver or a psychologist. In this course, Elmira thoroughly described the importance of family and schooling in the development of the child.
Why Choose skill express?
- Lifetime Access
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training.
- We provide A well-recognised PDF certificate.
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
Highlights of the Child Psychology Course
- Role and responsibilities of child psychologist
- Theoretical approaches to child psychology
- Environmental factor in the development
- Socio-cultural factor in the development
- Family involvement in the development
- Schooling factors in the development
- How children socialize with other
- Children’s language and cognitive development
- How to counsel children
- Children cognitive development
Skills you will master
- Knowledge of child psychology
- Knowledge of parenting styles and how they affect a child’s development
- Knowledge and concepts of development and children’s psychology
- How children form relationships with others
- Knowledge about language, emotions, and cognitive development of children
- How education in public schools impacts the growth of the child vs homeschooling
- Knowledge of different factors in child development
- How parental separation and divorce affects the child’s mental health
- Knowledge of a different type of counselling therapy
The Child Psychology Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Child Psychology as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Introduction to Child Psychology Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
- Have an interest in Psychology!
- Have an interest in Child’s Psychology
- Have an interest in working with children
- An eagerness to learn about child’s development & theories
Who is this course for?
Introduction to Child Psychology Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This comprehensive Introduction to Child Psychology Course is suitable for beginners and who want to gain a better understanding of Child Psychology Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Introduction to Child Psychology Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Authors of books, courses, etc
- Online project developers
- Motivational speaker
- YouTube influencer
- Anyone who wants to use child psychology in their work
- Individuals who would like to work with children
- Individual who is working with children
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child’s development and behaviour
- Students and professionals working in mental or psychological health settings
- Students of psychology, counselling, therapy, coaching
This Introduction to Child Psychology Course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV to enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way:
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
Makes you credible in any workplace seeking Child Psychology
|About the course||00:02:00|
|About the Tuter||00:02:00|
|Child Psychology - Applied|
|What is ‘Child Psychology’?||00:09:00|
|The Role of Child Psychologist||00:06:00|
|Where do Child Psychologists Work?||00:07:00|
|Child Psychology - Theoretical Approach|
|Why Do We Need to Learn Theories?||00:08:00|
|Developmental Theories: What we are born with||00:10:00|
|Developmental Theories: How environment impacts us||00:10:00|
|Environmental & Socio-Cultural Factors in Development|
|‘Attachment’ factor in newborns||00:08:00|
|Socio-Cultural Factors in Child’s Development||00:08:00|
|Do Children Shape Their Own Development? (Self-Awareness)||00:05:00|
|Family & Schooling Factors in Development|
|The Role of Parenting in Child’s Development||00:10:00|
|Relationship Breakdown in the Family||00:07:00|
|Counselling Young Children||00:08:00|
|Cognitive and Emotional Development|
|Language & Cognitive Development||00:07:00|
|Emotions & Feelings||00:06:00|
|Socialising with others||00:04:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.