Elmira Strange, a motivational speaker, spreads her knowledge on Children and Adolescents Counselling. In this Children and Adolescents Counselling course she talks about important factors of child and adolescent counselling, such as: Complexities of growth, development cycle and psychological development. She shared her knowledge of therapeutic language, psychological issues and therapeutic outcomes. . Elmira Strange step by step described the Child and adolescent development. She thoroughly described the counselling processing of this fantastic course. This Child & Adolescent Counselling course is a very good overview of child psychology, concepts, levels of evolution and then evidence-based counselling therapy.
This Children and Adolescents Counselling course is for those who want to become a professional counsellor specialising in working with children and adolescents. Along with a broad description of the field of psychology as a whole a number of significant theoretical concepts and practical skills are presented to learners in this course. This course will give you a greater knowledge of counselling and the various essential factors that should be followed by a psychologist or counsellor.
Highlights of The Course
- Understanding counselling
- Importance of counselling
- Description on development cycle
- Understanding the complexities of growth
- Different types of relationships
- Differences between conflict and stress
- Types of behavioural therapies
- Description on use of language
- How to work with children and adolescent
- Knowledge on psychological issues
- Knowledge on transformation of children to adolescent stage
The Children and Adolescents Counselling course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to flourish their career relating to Children and Adolescents Counselling as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Skills You Will Master
- Knowledge of counseling
- Knowledge of children development stages
- How to deal with children and adolescents therapeutically
- What is ‘child bullying’?
- What is ‘child abuse’?
- Grief and bereavement in children & teenagers
- What expression and language to use in child and adolescent therapy?
- Conflict resolution in children and adolescents
- Role of behavioural therapies & use of language when working with children
- Stress management in children and adolescents
- What the most important psychological therapeutic theories are today?
- How to open your own practice: ‘online’ or “offline”?
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
This Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This course is suitable for beginner, professionals and who want to gain a better understanding of Children and Adolescents Counselling Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, Children and Adolescents Counselling course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Authors of books, courses, etc.
- Online project developers
- Motivational speaker
- YouTube influencer
- Individuals who would like to work with children and adolescent
- Individual who is working with children and adolescent
- Professionals learning about counselling skills & child psychology
- Anyone who wants to learn about psychology of adolescent behaviour
- Anyone who likes to expand their knowledge for personal use
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
This Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
- Have an interest in working with children or adolescents in therapeutic settings
- Have an interest in learning about counselling and child psychology
This Children and Adolescents Counselling opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV to enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
- Makes you credible in any workplace seeking Children and Adolescents Counselling
|About the Course & the Instructor||00:03:00|
|Definition of Counselling||00:05:00|
|The Counselling Relationship||00:07:00|
|Psychology of Growth and Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:08:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:08:00|
|The Complexities of Growth||00:08:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:10:00|
|Conflict and Stress||00:12:00|
|Working with Children||00:08:00|
|The Use of Language||00:08:00|
|Grief and Bereavement||00:07:00|
|Exploring Grief and Letting Go||00:07:00|
|What is Co-Dependency||00:08:00|
|Child Bullying and Child Abuse||00:08:00|
|Psychological Study of Education||00:07:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:05:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:06:00|
|Moving on – Emotional Intimacy||00:07:00|
|Working as a Counsellor|
|Setting Up a Practice||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.