The topic of Corporation Tax Returns is complex, and getting a good understanding in this field takes expert supervision for many aspiring professionals. Along with the basics of taxations, you also need to understand the core of HMRC and CT600 for swift and efficient completion of any task related to the Corporation Tax Returns UK!
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, bookkeeper, tax advisor, or any professional seeking expertise in the Corporation Tax Return sector, this course is an ideal choice for you all. In our Corporation Tax Return Course, we have started from the very core of Corporation
Tax Return and gradually moved to more complex topics, giving you a more apprehensive grasp in this matter. Moreover, we have discussed filing for dormant accounts, annual returns calculation, online HMRC fill-up procedure, understanding of CT600 forms, and much more in our course so that you do not lag behind in any way! Taking our course will kick-start your career, and you will surely stand out in a crowd of candidates as the most potential one!
Highlights of The Corporation Tax Return Course
- Basic understanding of taxation
- Background of tax collections
- All-around understanding of annual return
- Step by step knowledge on company taxation
- How to fill in the online HMRC Corporation Tax Return UK
- Complete knowledge of CT600 form
- Creating files for dormant accounts
- How to register for Corporation Tax
The Corporation Tax Return Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Corporation Tax Returns UK as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you. Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
- Gain knowledge about taxation
- Knowledge on bookkeeping, annual return and company taxation
- Choosing the right option for taxation
- Filling in a CT600 form
- Ideas on running your own business
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who is This Course for?
Corporation Tax Return Course is Designed by Qualified Professionals. This comprehensive course is suitable for beginners and who want to gain a better understanding of Corporation Tax Returns UK. Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Corporation Tax Return Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Tax adviser
- Business owner
- Taxation accountant
- Business owner
- Financial adviser
- Corporate tax manager
- Anyone who don’t have the hundreds of pounds to pay an accountant to do it for them – and want to do it themselves
- Any UK student accountants and bookkeepers who need to complete UK company tax returns
- Anyone who has a limited UK company that is dormant
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
Certification of Corporation Tax Return
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
Corporation Tax Return Course is Designed by Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Corporation Tax Return Course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
- Makes you credible in any workplace seeking expertise in Corporation Tax Returns UK
|Background to The TAX|
|Introduction to The Course and You||00:01:00|
|Annual Return WAABK Ltd||00:09:00|
|HMRC- Company 1- FMABK Ltd|
|Logging Into HMRC and Downloading The CT600 Form||00:05:00|
|Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form||00:05:00|
|Part 2 – Accounts – CT600 Form||00:12:00|
|Part 3 – Tax Computation – CT600 Form||00:04:00|
|Part 4 – Tax CT600||00:03:00|
|Part 5 – Final Review – CT600||00:05:00|
|HMRC- Company 2 - FMABK Ltd|
|Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form||00:02:00|
|Part 2 – Accounts||00:08:00|
|Part 3 Computations||00:03:00|
|Part 4 – Form CT600||00:02:00|
|Part 5 and 6 – Final Review and Declaration||00:04:00|
|Filing for A Dormant Company|
|Filing for A Dormant Company||00:15:00|
|Confirmation of Submission||00:02:00|
|Next Steps- Where to Go from Here?|
|Conclusion of Tax Accounting Certificate||00:06:00|
|Bonus Section- July 2016|
|How to Register for Corporation Tax||00:05:00|
|Logging Into The HMRC System to File Year 2||00:05:00|
|Year 2 Accounts Part 1||00:06:00|
|Year 2 Accounts Part 2||00:10:00|
|Year 2 Balance Sheet and Approving Accounts||00:08:00|
|Year 2 Submitting to Companies House||00:03:00|
|Year 2 Computations||00:11:00|
|Year 2 Calculation||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.