This Customer Service Skills course will train you on customer service, setting goals, the critical elements of customer service, communication skills, telephone techniques, and ways of dealing demanding customers, stress as well as coping with challenges assertively.
Throughout these Customer Service Skills course, you will learn to understand what a customer service approach is as well as how your behaviour affects others behaviour. This course will demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver and apply techniques to deal with challenging customers, along with the knowledge to provide excellent customer service. Overall, this course will allow you to pursue a wide range of expertise for a rewarding career on Customer Service in the workplace or scope to pursue more classes at a higher level.
Highlights of Customer Service Skills
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines.
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn.
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses.
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course.
- You get self-paced learning facilities.
- You have unlimited access to your course materials.
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly.
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you.
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner.
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this Sales Training: Building Relationships course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
- Customer service executive
- Manager in offices
- Business owners
|Customer Service Skills|
|Module 01: What is Customer Service?||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Q&A||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Setting Goals||00:21:00|
|Module 04: The Critical Elements of Customer Service||00:04:00|
|Module 05: The Second Critical Element – Procedures||00:05:00|
|Module 06: The Third Critical Element – Culture||00:05:00|
|Module 07: The Fourth Critical Element – Problem-Solving||00:03:00|
|Module 08: The Fifth Critical Element – Measurement||00:05:00|
|Module 09: The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforcement||00:06:00|
|Module 10: Communication Skills||00:27:00|
|Module 11: Telephone Techniques||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Dealing With Difficult Customers||00:18:00|
|Module 13: Dealing With Challenges Assertively||00:07:00|
|Module 14: Dealing With Difficult People||00:15:00|
|Module 15: Reflective Practice||00:07:00|
|Module 16: Dealing With Stress||00:15:00|
|Assignment : Customer Service Skills||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.