When it comes to our information and data, it is inherent in us to be protective of them. And as we produce billions of data every day, many of them can be confidential, which can even be used against us to harm our personal space. As you surely won’t want your data to get leaked, your clients would also want top-notch data protection guarantee from your company!
With the importance of data protection in mind, there are strict laws against any breach in the system. The General Data Protection Law, which is briefly known as GDPR, came into practice on 25 May 2018 by the European Union which is practised throughout the UK also. Under the law, some clauses need to be strictly adhered to. Compliance to these laws makes sure that And to make sure that the rules are in place, you along with your team needs to be prepared and knowledgeable enough.
Our Data Protection training course is perfect for companies or businesses which deal with public information who wants to create a secure system for their clients. Training the employees in this course would allow them to ensure the maintenance of data protection throughout the process.
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- What is the data protection
- What is data, categories of data
- Various terms related to data protection
- Rules and Regulations of data protection
- Data Protection Laws, GDPR rules
- Rights of a Data Subject
- Principles of Data Protection
- Legal grounds which permits the initiative of personal processing data
- Data processing rules and responsibilities
- Responsibilities of the data controller and the rules of implementing power
Skills You Will Master
- Basics of data protection
- GDPR rules
- Relevant legislation
- Data control and management
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Makes maintaining legislation within the company easy
Who Should Take This Course?
- The team engaged in information and data regulation.
- Employees of all countries under the EU and the UK
- Business or company owners
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Data Protection Training|
|Introduction – Data Protection Training Course||00:00:00|
|Module 01: Data Protection||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Principles of General Data Protection||00:22:00|
|Module 03: Rights of Data Subjects||00:27:00|
|Module 04: Grounds for Processing of Personal Data||00:24:00|
|Module 05: Obligations of The Responsible Party in Data Protection||00:34:00|
|Mock Exam – Data Protection Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Data Protection Training||00:20:00|