So if you desire to educate yourself with advanced dog training skills and aspire to be an expert dog trainer? Then our Dog Training Diploma is the right fit for you.
Our Dog Training Diploma course will enrich their learners with the most beneficial trick and techniques to comprehend their dog’s behaviour and psychology and prepare them for a flourishing career as a dog training expert.
It’s not wildly out of the ordinary for dog lovers looking for a career change to consider dog training as an option. However, people frequently call dog training experts only when they have a dilemma on their hands. This might mean operating with reactive dogs or those with separation anxiety or other problems. Trying to assist owners to work through such matters can be stressful and challenging, and happy conclusions are never guaranteed, which is the central problem for dog training experts.
So, if you desire to be an expert dog trainer, but your only credentials are owning or training your own dog, then our Dog Training Diploma course has got you covered, be aware that you have work to do.
In our Dog Training Diploma course, the learner will grasp an extensive introduction to dog training. The learner will also comprehend the dog’s psychology, how to effectively observe and communicate with your dog, crucial dog training principles and techniques, enhanced clicking skills as well as advanced dog training skills, and ways to bring your puppy under a routine.
Learning Outcome of Dog Training Diploma
- Dog training methods that subdue all the primary unwanted dog behaviours
- Understanding a dogs psychology
- How to take charge while communicating during feeding time
- How to choose the right puppy for you
- How to determine a good breeder
- The importance of a dog walk
- How to stop your dog from barking at the front door or window
- What raw feeding is and its benefits to dogs.
- How to shift feeding your dog from conventional feeding to raw feeding
- Know which herbs work wonders with special health charges and behaviours in dogs
- How to produce an unforgettable brand
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for a lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Skills you will master
- Advanced skills and knowledge regarding dog training
- Adequate potty training abilities for the dog
- Comprehending the body movements of the dog
- Implying house rules
- Understand the law related to dog training and caretaking
The Dog Training Diploma course is a popular training course that is ideal for understanding the key elements in developing a broader understanding of dog training. So, suppose you want to learn about advanced tips for comprehending advanced tactics for getting a firm hand on dog training, then our Dog Training Diploma course is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone who desires to learn how to safeguard and train their dogs appropriately and maintain their well-being can enrol in our Dog Training Diploma course.
This Dog Training Diploma course is perfect for,
- People who fancy working with dogs and would like to commence building a dog training business in their spare time.
- It’s also for individuals who already work in the dog industry, such as groomers, dog walkers, pet sitters, and others who want to add a ‘professional dog trainer’ to their services.
There is no requirement needed—only basic English and computing skills and a firm desire, passion, patience, and focus towards learning wholeheartedly.
If the learner can focus and complete our course, there are many career paths where the Dog Training Diploma course is directly or indirectly connected. For example, this course will impact the following workpersons:
- Dog Trainer
|Dog Training Diploma|
|Introduction Dog Training||00:05:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to Dog Training||00:26:00|
|Module 02: Your Dog’s Psychology00||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Observation and Communication with Your Dog||00:45:00|
|Module 04: Dog Training Principles and Techniques||01:20:00|
|Module 05: Bringing Your Dog Under a Routine||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Training Skills||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Advanced Dog Training||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Dog Training Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Dog Training Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.