Auditing is an essential function for any organisation. Auditing enables the pursuit of business objectives, assesses the risk of misstatements and is very important for fraud detection and prevention. Regardless of the types of organisation, auditing helps to identify the problems and helps to prevent them in future circumstances. An environmental audit is essential for running an organisation smoothly. This is why every organisation, companies, along with business firms, need to practice quality auditing.
Throughout the course Environmental Audit, you will be able to have an idea about different types of audit and levels of an audit. It will provide you with the knowledge and skills to conduct internal environmental audits and can strengthen your audit concepts by engaging these practical, proven techniques which you can use during planning, conducting, and reporting on internal environmental audits. Successful completion of this course will allow you to help your organisation to reduce its environmental impacts and thus become more cost-efficient. You will also get to know what qualities an auditor should possess and select an efficient auditor for your organisation through this course. Our course will help you to gather information and knowledge about how to conduct and develop an audit checklist and try to maximise profit for your organisation.
Key features of this course:
- An overview of auditing
- Types and levels of auditing
- Qualification and selection of an auditor
- How to develop and conduct an internal environmental audit
- Different techniques of auditing
- Taking corrective actions after completing an audit
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who can take this course
Anyone who wants to maximise profit and detect loopholes for their organisation, or willing to plan their career to be an auditor.
Why you should choose this course
We offer you the best of what you desire with dedication and care:
- Our course is well organised in contents and clears guidelines to the learners about a topic
- We pay closer attention to the need of our learners and provide a wide range of variety in topics
- Our course is aesthetically pleasing, clutter-free and easier to navigate
- We design our courses in a wonderful way where the learners can explore their interests
- Our course is well researched and filled with contents that engages the expectation of our learners
After completing the Environmental Audit course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Module 01: Auditing||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Internal Audit||00:15:00|
|Module 03: The Audit||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Audit Checklist||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Conducting an Audit||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Noncompliance and Corrective Action||00:08:00|
|Module 07: Audit Closing||00:05:00|
|Assignment – Environmental Audit||00:30:00|