How easily can you facilitate, rather than control, group decision-making and team interaction to be productive? With no training, people may find it challenging to make the transition from instructors or managers to facilitators.
There has been a growing realisation that people have to pay attention to the process elements of meetings for a productive discussion. With its actual focus on asking rather than telling, as well as listening to build consensus, facilitation is the new leadership ideal and the core competency everybody needs. The managers and supervisors are often asked to facilitate rather than instruct their meetings and training sessions. It is near impossible to be part of an organisation nowadays and not attend meetings.
Throughout this Facilitation Skills course, you will learn to distinguish facilitation from instruction and training, will be able to identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation as well as understand the difference between content and process. This course will help you to determine the stages of team development and ways to help teams through each step and use common process tools to make meetings more accessible and more productive. This course is designed to make core facilitation skills better understood and readily available for your organisation.
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course
- You get self-paced learning facilities
- You have unlimited access to your course materials
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Social Management Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Managing Director
- Business Owner
- SME Owner
- Effective Employee
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Facilitation Skills Training|
|Module 01: Defining Your Role||00:06:00|
|Module 02: How Facilitators Work||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Establishing Ground Rules||00:06:00|
|Module 04: Content and Process||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Types of Thinking||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Handling Controversial Issues||00:06:00|
|Module Seven: Communication Skills||00:00:00|
|Module 08: Listening For Common Ground||00:05:00|
|Module 09: Common Facilitation Techniques||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Providing Effective Feedback||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Managing Divergent Perspectives||00:05:00|
|Module 12: The Language of Facilitation||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Building Agendas||00:05:00|
|Module 14: Dealing with Difficult Dynamics||00:15:00|
|Module 15: Stages of Team Development||00:08:00|
|Module 16: Analysis Tools||00:10:00|
|Assignment: Facilitation Skills|
|Assignment: Facilitation Skills||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.