Accidents can occur anytime without you even knowing. And in the worst-case scenarios, these accidents can turn out to be life-threatening, too. So, what you can do is to stay prepared for any catastrophic situations. In the UK, the number of fire accidents has seen an increase in the last couple of years which is alarming. Thus, we must know the proper measures to address such cases.
Whether at your home or your workplace, you need to be ready to tackle any such situations. Sometimes only flames occur which can be immediately minimised. But many times the source of ignition may be way beyond your control. So, what can you do in such situations? You need to keep yourself composed and understand the most important thing to do at the moment. And what prepares you in the right way is taking proper training in fire safety and its management.
Our Fire Safety course is structured to give the learner adequate knowledge about the fire risk, the importance of fire safety, and how to reduce the risk. Alongside, you or your employees can learn about the risk assessment and relevant legislation through our professionally designed course. Therefore, you will be well-equipped to tackle any fire hazards within your premises effectively.
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training.
- We provide A well-recognised PDF certificate.
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
Lessons We Covered in This Course.
- The importance of fire safety
- Fire accidents risk assessment
- Understanding of the fire safety legislation
- Safety and preventive measures in case of fire hazards
Skills You Will Master
- Fire safety
- Risk assessments
- Relevant legislation
- Tackling any fire hazards
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Makes you credible in the case of recruitments
Who Should Take This Course?
- Any business and company owners
- Managers and administrators
- Anyone interested in learning fire safety
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
|Module 01: Introduction to Fire Safety||00:41:00|
|Module 02: Fire Safety Legislation||00:49:00|
|Module 03: Measures of Fire Safety||00:55:00|
|Module 04: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures||00:17:00|
|Mock Exam – Fire Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Fire Safety||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.