Fire hazards, without doubts, are alarming. And the number of fire accidents have seen a rise in the UK for the last couple of years. Many of these accidents have even resulted in the loss of lives. So, to ensure your and your business’s safety, you need to be well-equipped with the necessary training to tackle any probable fire hazards. It is crucial to designate a fire warden in your premises to ensure utmost fire safety.
Duties of a fire warden are crucial in the maintenance of fire safety. From assessing the risks, keeping the equipment in place, ensuring the safety of the team members, and visitors, to maintaining the premises under constant monitoring, equipping necessary fire prevention measures, a fire warden is responsible for several tasks. Moreover, the fire safety legislation is also a significant concern in any business which he needs to handle, too. So, the designated person must have enough relevant training in the field.
Our Fire Warden Training Course is structured for the learner to know about the fire risk, the importance of fire safety and how to reduce the risk. Alongside, we discussed the legislation, risk assessment process, emergency fire evacuation, fire drills, and other essentials are also included in our systematic modules.
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course.
- Roles, responsibilities and resources the fire warden needs to cover
- The importance of fire safety
- The legislation and the enforcement of the law
- About fire wardens duties, employers duties in the eyes of the law.
- About types of fire that could break out
- The risk that could occur and how to deal with it
- Fire drills and fire evacuation plans
- Potential fire danger that should be looking for
- How to create personal emergency evacuation plans and what they need to contain.
Skills You Will Master
- Fire safety
- Risk assessments
- Relevant legislation
- Tackling any fire hazards
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Makes you credible in the case of recruitments
Who Should Take This Course?
- Business manager or supervisor
- Business administrator
- Company director
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Fire Warden Training Course|
|Introduction Fire Warden Training Course||00:05:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to Fire Safety||00:37:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Fires||00:47:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment Introduction Fire Warden Training Course||00:39:00|
|Module 04: Fire Safety Arrangements||00:37:00|
|Module 5: Fire Emergency- Evacuation Procedure||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam – Fire Warden Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Fire Warden Training||00:20:00|