This magnificent Food Hygiene and Safety Bundle – Level 1 and 2 course is designed by qualified professionals. This Food Hygiene and safety course is the ultimate training program for food, catering and hospitality specialists of all levels. It provides the required information on food safety compliance for both employers and staff, leading you through key food hygiene and safety legislation in the UK.
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1
Starting a food business does seem like a lucrative sector to invest in, and in most cases, it indeed is thriving. However, what others don’t see from the outside is the complexity that the whole process includes. Before setting up your food business, you surely need to be aware of several factors and among which ensuring food hygiene and safety should be among your top priorities. And especially in this pandemic situation, hygiene is a must!
In the UK, there are strict laws for maintaining food safety in all premises. The law imposes strict punishment and fines in case of any deviation in food hygiene and safety. So, the best way to prepare yourself to tackle such situations is to equip yourself with adequate knowledge in this field. And not only any theoretical knowledge, but you also need to be able to implement it within your production system productively.
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2
Even if you can set the food hygiene and safety standards at your workplace initially, the tough job is to maintain it throughout the years. One of the critical points of food hygiene and safety system is its proper management. You will surely need to engage a team of hardworking employees for the maintenance of food safety in your premises. And now, the need for proper safety measures is more significant than ever due to COVID-19!
Now, what counts the most is adequate training for your team. Your team needs to be well-versed about the food hygiene regulations, good practices, risk assessments, preventions, and control measures. Moreover, your team members may face complications according to their responsibilities. Thus, they need to be prepared to tackle that too!
Highlights of The Course
- The importance of food safety
- The Food Safety Act of UK that regulates the safety of food in food premises and the responsibilities of food handlers;
- The various types of contaminants that are hazardous to health and measures to prevent contamination
- The need for risk assessment and the factors that need to be considered carefully to take preventive and control measures for potential hazards;
- The various types of hazards associated with different jobs and the specific health implications of work activities and conditions
- Understanding of the essential protocols in an FSMS
- Good practices in maintaining long-term food safety
- Responsibilities designated explicitly to you
- Risk assessment, their controls, and preventions
- Hazards concerning your position in the premises
- Food Hygiene Maintenance
- Setup and Manage an FSMS
- Practising Cleanliness Throughout The Premises
- Helps to regulate the business under the approved regulations
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1|
|Module 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene Legislation and Foodborne Illness||00:33:00|
|Module 02: Sources of Food Contamination||01:02:00|
|Module 03: Microbiological Hazard Controls||00:43:00|
|Module 04: Personal Hygiene||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Cleaning and Disinfection||00:00:00|
|Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Level 2|
|Module 1: Food Hygiene Regulations||00:50:00|
|Module 02: Sources of Food Contamination||00:33:00|
|Module 03: Microbial Hazards (Part 1)||00:42:00|
|Module 04: Microbial Hazards (Part 2)||00:45:00|
|Module 05: Processing Food||00:35:00|
|Module 06: Storing Food||00:50:00|
|Module 07: Personal Hygiene||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Cleaning and Disinfection Schedules (Part 1)||00:36:00|
|Module 09: Cleaning and Disinfection Schedules (Part 2)||00:40:00|
|Module 10: Covid-19 Guidance, Food Delivery, and Takeaway||00:16:00|
No Reviews found for this course.