In today’s world, documentation and storing data is crucial. We are producing numerous data every day, among which many could be highly confidential. So, what ensures the protection of such information? GDPR is a matter of concern in the data protection practice in the UK and EU countries which ensures the safety of our data. GDPR is planned as a replacement of the Data Protection Directive 95/46/ec. It ensures the protection of the citizen’s privacy and rights regarding the use of their data throughout the EU, along with the UK. And in case of any violation of the regulations, the compensation is pretty hefty.
The GDPR emphasises to offer knowledge to every staff of the organisations. It is aimed to uphold the right of every individual and keep the organisation safe by the law. That is why your team needs to have excellent training in GDPR concerns.
Our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Training course is specially designed to train the members of an organisation to comply with their activities according to the legislation. Thus, it makes you and your organisation more credible to your potential clients.
Why Choose Skill Express
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Free E-Certificate after course completion
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course.
- New GDPR
- Changes in new GDPR
- Why is this training necessary?
- Principles of data protection
- Legitimate grounds for data processing
- Introduction to consent policy
- Rights of the individual as a data subject
- Obligations of the companies and business organisations
Skills You Will Master
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Relevant legal obligations
- Basics of data protection
- Management of company information sector
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Makes maintaining legislation within the company easy
Who should take this course?
- The team engaged in information and data regulation.
- Employees of all countries under the EU and the UK
- Business or company owners
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we do recommend our learners to renew the certificate every twelve months.
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
|General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Training Course|
|Module 01: GDPR||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Principles of General Data Protection||00:22:00|
|Module 03: Data Processing Based on Consent and Rights of Subject||00:44:00|
|Module 04: legitimate motives for personal data processing||00:14:00|
|Module 05: Obligations of The Responsible Party in Data Protection||00:34:00|
|Mock Exam – GDPR||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – GDPR||00:20:00|