Mismanagement of the generation gap in the workplace can slow down productivity and hamper relationship among the people in the workplace. It is essential to recognise the generation gap problem and replace this gloom into something very cheering and productive. This Generation Gap in the Workplace course will provide you with a solid understanding of the history of it, in brief, finding common ground, recruiting for bridging the gap, creative solutions, and the value of planning and so on.
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines.
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn.
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses.
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course.
- You get self-paced learning facilities.
- You have unlimited access to your course materials.
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly.
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you.
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner.
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
This course will help the employer, recruiter, HR employee and other employees to help reducing the generation gap in the workplace and make a better relationship with the co-workers.
- Do I have to fill up any requirements to do the course?
Answer: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available for all learners from all academic backgrounds.
- . Who can take this course?
Answer: Anyone who is willing can this course.
- If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Answer: Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam.
- How will I be evaluated?
Answer: Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
- Can I do another course after completing it?
Answer: Yes! You can do as many courses as you want.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Generation Gap in the Workplace|
|Module 01: History in Brief||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Finding Common Ground||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Silents, Boomers, X’ers, Y’s, Millennials, and Gen Z||00:14:00|
|Module 04: Recruiting that Bridges the Gap||00:07:00|
|Module 05: Creative Solutions||00:05:00|
|Module 06: The Value of Planning||00:14:00|
|Module 07: Developing Targeted Retention Strategies||00:06:00|
|Module 08: What We Really Want||00:04:00|
|Assignment – Generation Gap in The Workplace||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.