Would you like to expand your knowledge of different gestalt therapy? Or do you just want to gather knowledge on gestalt therapeutic approaches? Then this is a perfect course for you. Gestalt Psychotherapy Course is full of easy and explained content. This course is a very good overview of gestalt therapy and pros-cons of gestalt therapy. This is a well-structured course with lots of informative knowledge of child psychology. The course provides you with a greater understanding of working with couples and groups.
Elmira Strange a motivational Psychologist talks about the origin of the gestalt approach, psychoanalysis approaches, gestalt approaches, and forms of approaches in this Gestalt Psychotherapy Course. She broadly described the philosophy and principle in gestalt therapy, the essence and principle, and gestalt therapy system etc. This Gestalt Psychotherapy Course will give you a greater knowledge of psychotherapy and the various essential factors that should be followed by a psychologist. In this course, Elmira thoroughly described the strategies and methods in gestalt psychotherapy.
Highlights of The course
- Understanding psychotherapy
- Importance of gestalt psychotherapy
- Forms of psychoanalysis
- The therapeutic relationship and Gestalt therapy
- Knowledge of Different concept of gestalt psychotherapy
- Description of methods, strategies and theories related to Gestalt psychology
- Types of different therapy techniques
- How to work with couple and groups
- The strength of Gestalt Approaches
The Gestalt Psychotherapy course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to Flourish their career relating to Gestalt Psychotherapy as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Skills You Will Master
- How to Use the Gestalt approach in your therapy work
- How to use the famous ‘Empty Chair Technique’
- Knowledge of several gestalt techniques
- Have knowledge of the Gestalt approach and use it on yourself
- Have a good insight on the theoretical foundation of Gestalt Therapy
- How to use Gestalt approach in couple or group therapy
- How to use different therapeutic strategies
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Gestalt Psychotherapy Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This comprehensive Gestalt Psychotherapy Course is suitable for beginner, professionals and who want to gain a better understanding of Gestalt Psychotherapy Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, Gestalt Psychotherapy Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for:
- Authors of books, courses, etc
- Online project developers
- Motivational speaker
- YouTube influencer
- Anyone who is interested in Gestalt Therapy approach
- Anyone who wants to become a coach, counsellor, therapist
- Anyone who wants to use their certification from this course for work or further study!
Gestalt Psychotherapy Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
- An interest in psychotherapy, psychology or counselling
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
This Gestalt Psychotherapy course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV to enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
- Makes you credible in any workplace seeking gestalt psychotherapy and psychology
|About the Gestalt Psychotherapy Course||00:05:00|
|About the Gestalt Psychotherapy Course Instructor||00:03:00|
|What is Psychotherapy||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Gestalt Therapy|
|What is Gestalt Therapy||00:09:00|
|The Origins of Gestalt Approach||00:12:00|
|Psychoanalysis & Gestalt Approach||00:10:00|
|Forms of Psychotherapy||00:12:00|
|Therapeutic Relationship in Gestalt Therapy||00:11:00|
|Philosophy and Principles in Gestalt Therapy|
|The ‘self’ in Gestalt Therapy||00:09:00|
|Gestalt ‘Present’ Awareness||00:10:00|
|The Concept of ‘respect’||00:06:00|
|The Concept of ‘social Responsibility’||00:08:00|
|The Concept of ‘Relationship’ in Gestalt||00:09:00|
|The Essence & Principles|
|Field Theoretical strategies||00:07:00|
|The Theory of Change||00:09:00|
|Gestalt Therapy Techniques|
|Exercise and Experiments||00:05:00|
|The Empty Chair Technique||00:09:00|
|Discussing ‘dreams’ (Dream Work)||00:10:00|
|Exaggeration & Repetition||00:06:00|
|Guided Imagery and Fantasy||00:12:00|
|Working with ‘Unfinished Business’||00:09:00|
|Forms & Methods of Therapy|
|Working with Couples||00:10:00|
|Working with Groups||00:06:00|
|Pros & Cons of Gestalt Therapy|
|The Strengths of Gestalt Approach||00:04:00|
|Critiques & Limitations||00:05:00|
|Assignment: Gestalt Psychotherapy||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.