Procrastination is something inherent in human beings. No matter if it is something related to our chores or our workplace, we usually never miss a chance to procrastinate. Delaying our works makes us spend more time doing it just before the deadline, or sometimes we even get late at doing those works. It usually affects our productivity in general.
Thus, everyone must emphasize on their daily tasks, manage them properly well within our time frame. And getting stuff done takes a lot of effort and systematic approach than you would expect. So, one needs proper and well-tailored management plan to make sure they can go about their day without compromising their productivity.
Key Features of This Course
- Understand personal efficiency properly; understand the skill set required to increase your productivity and attitudes one requires in this regard
- Understand why multi-tasking is not effective
- Determine the roles of long-term goals in maintaining your efficiency
- Identify the criteria suitable for an organisational system
- Learn the application of 80/20 rule and its execution to increase your productivity
- Develop efficient plans for your personal and workplace activities
- Understand the Eisenhower principles in prioritising work and implement it accordingly
- Learn to make efficient routines to maintain your productivity
- Understand the main reasons of your procrastination and the ways to get over it
- Apply the ideas and tools that would increase your productivity
Our Getting Stuff Done Course is specially designed to provide you with all the systematic approach you need to overcome your procrastination and increase your productivity. By understanding the need to do your tasks well within your time frame, you would manage your time in accordance with your work priority effectively. By following our techniques and strategies accordingly, you would be able to get your stuff done on time, be it your personal or workplace duties.
Who Should Take This Course
Our Getting Stuff Done Course is designed to ensure that anyone can easily understand it and increase their productivity. Whether you are struggling with your personal affairs or workplace duties or want to furnish your time management ways, this course is ideal for you.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Getting Stuff Done|
|Module 01: Understanding Personal Efficiency||00:08:00|
|Module 02: Developing the Right Attitude||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Laying the Foundation||00:15:00|
|Module 04: The Building Blocks of a Good Organisational System||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Creating the Right Environment||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Setting Up Your Virtual Environment||00:11:00|
|Module 07: Setting Up Your Information Management Center||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Managing Information in Six Easy Steps||00:00:00|
|Module 09: Prioritising Your Tasks||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Saying No||00:08:00|
|Module 11: Creating Routines||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Stopping Procrastination Now (Not Later!)||00:05:00|
|Assignment : Getting Stuff Done||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.