Food intolerances are a crucial factor to consider for people all around the world. A little deviation in the food habits for people with intolerances can cause a huge effect, even death in the worst-case scenarios! One of the most common food allergens or hypersensitivity is Gluten! It is estimated that 6-8% of people have switched to Gluten-free living, and about 1% of people are diagnosed with Celiac Disease! If you are also inclined towards Gluten-Free Healthy Living, you are in the right place!
Our Course is an ideal choice for people wanting to follow a diet omitting gluten and also for professionals advising others in leading the same. In our Gluten-Free Health Course, we have covered all the necessary points you need to understand and adhere to. Moreover, we have added the rules you need to abide by if diagnosed with Celiac Disease to live a healthy life.
Taking our apprehensive Gluten-Free Health Course, you will be equipped with all the necessary knowledge to leave a healthy life whether you are a vegan or Coeliac or even perhaps if you want to assist any of your close ones!
Highlights of the Course
- Dos when diagnosed with gluten intolerance or Celiac Disease
- Know about gluten-free food alternatives that are nutritious and delicious as well
- 12 types of food high gluten level food to be avoided
- Know about the 14 gluten-free flours which are a substitute for wheat flour
- Know about toiletries that may secretly have gluten
- Foods that you must when following a gluten-free, healthy diet
- Socialising and eating out while following a gluten-free diet
- Know about the four kinds of gluten-free friendly restaurants
- Learn about the types of food that may contain ‘hidden gluten.’
- How to travel and enjoy a vacation on a gluten-free diet
- Dealing with the emotional state of mind if diagnosed with Celiac Disease
- Ways of dealing with Celiac Disease
- Some substitutions to create gluten-free recipes
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Skills You Will Master
- Understanding of gluten-intolerance
- Know in-depth about Celiac Disease
- Understand about food and regular items with gluten in it
- Substitute gluten-free recipes
The Gluten-Free Health Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to GLUTEN-FREE LIVING as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have to pass an automated assessment consisting of multiple-choice/assignments. You will get the instant result once you are done with this assessment. You don’t have to worry about getting failed on the assessment. You will be given an unlimited number of chances to pass yourself with the assessment. And there are no extra fees involved in retakes.
Who Is This Course for?
Gluten-Free Health Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This comprehensive course is suitable for beginners and who want to gain a better understanding of Gluten-Free Living.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Gluten-Free Health Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV. Moreover, the family and close friends of a deaf person can also get a better understanding of tackling anxiety and help their close ones through taking our course!
This course is perfect for aspiring,
- People with gluten-intolerance
- People diagnosed with Celiac Disease
Gluten-Free Health Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
- Makes you credible in any workplace seeking expertise to Gluten-Free Living
|Introduction To A Gluten-Free Lifestyle||00:05:00|
|The Downside Of Gluten – Celiac Disease||00:07:00|
|The Gluten-Free Lifestyle|
|Gluten-Free Lifestyle – Getting Started||00:09:00|
|Dining Out The Gluten-Free Way||00:07:00|
|Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Gluten-Free||00:07:00|
|Celiac Disease – Emotional Obstacles||00:09:00|
|ADHD, Autism, And Gluten||00:08:00|
|Adapting Your Diet To Gluten-Free||00:05:00|
|Review And Conclusion||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.