In a cost-maximising world, everyone should learn about how to maximise their cost and gain the utmost benefit. Whenever you will run a business or form an organisation, cost-maximising would be the most important policy to think about. If you can maximise your costs and grab the utmost satisfaction, you will be able to invest more and save more which will give your organisation or company an extra edge over others.
Throughout the Lean Process Improvement Course, you will have ideas about how to get designed to eliminate waste and improve workflow. You will also be able to provide maximum value for minimum cost
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course
- You get self-paced learning facilities
- You have unlimited access to your course materials
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course
- Managing Director
- Budget Manager
- Business Owner
- Supply Chain Manager
- SME Owner
- Do I have to fill up any requirements to do the course?
Answer: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available for all learners from all academic backgrounds.
- Who can take this course?
Answer: Anyone who is willing to grow their business or willing to gain more profit from their business.
- If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Answer: Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam.
- How will I be evaluated?
Answer: Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
- Can I do another course after completing it?
Answer: Yes! You can do as many courses as you want.
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Lean Process Improvement|
|Module 01: Understanding Lean||00:18:00|
|Module 02: The Toyota Production System||00:14:00|
|Module 03: The Toyota Production System House||00:05:00|
|Module 04: The Five Critical Improvement Concepts||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Understanding Value with the Kano Model||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Types of Waste||00:04:00|
|Module 07: Creating a Lean Enterprise||00:08:00|
|Module 08: The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle||00:05:00|
|Module 09: Using the R-DMAIC-S Model||00:05:00|
|Module 10: Lean Thinking Tools||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Kaizen Events||00:06:00|
|Module 12: Data Gathering and Mapping||00:14:00|
|Module 13: A Plan to Take Home||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.