Legionella Management course is a bacterial disease that resembles pneumonia to some extent. As the spread of Legionella and Legionnaires Disease is insignificant in the UK, its awareness among people is also not so widespread. About 300 to 500 people get this disease every year, which they mostly contract from abroad.
The Legionella bacteria responsible for Legionella Management course can breed in any water source. It may be in your house, or your workplace, too. And as it is a contagious disease, we should be well aware of this disease. The Legionella Management course will help learners to understand more about the health risks caused by Legionella. Thus, you can carry out appropriate risk assessment procedures along with the proper control measures to avoid infection and contamination in the premises. Also, the employers and managers will be better equipped with knowledge of their legal responsibilities and health risks created by Legionella bacteria.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Understanding where the Legionella bacteria is found, how people are infected by the Legionnaires disease and its health consequences,
- Knowing the legal obligations concerned with monitoring and control of Legionella,
- Learning about the common breeding conditions required for Legionella bacteria,
- Knowing how to conduct risk assessment through identifying and controlling these hazards,
- Recognising the risk control measures that can be implemented against Legionella,
- Understanding and enabling the importance of observing, monitoring, reviewing and updating Legionella control measures continually, and
- Knowing whom to approach for advice and assistance concerning Legionella management within your organisation
Skills You Will Master
- Basics of Legionella bacteria
- Relevant legal obligations
- Its contamination and control measures
- Management of Legionella infestation
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your premises more credible
- Ensures proper safety precautions in your premises
Who Should Take This Course?
- Business owners
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Introduction- Legionella and Legionnaires Disease awarness course||00:05:00|
|Module 01: Legionella and Legionnaires’ Disease- Introduction||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Legal Obligations||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Conditions and Sources of Risk||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Risk Assessment||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Legionella Risk Management||00:28:00|
No Reviews found for this course.