Risking the health of your consumers should be the last thing you want from your side. In a food business, as you know, you have to be cautious about the overall hygiene at your premises. And taking caution is just a part of the bigger picture!
In the UK, there are strict laws for the maintenance of food safety. And during this COVID-19 pandemic, the rules are monitored in a stricter way than ever! Any deviation in food safety may lead to significant fines, or even your business may be shut down. In such dire needs, food business owners must take necessary training for themselves and their staff.
You need to follow a set of approved rules to ensure that the food you are handling, producing, and distributing are entirely safe for consumption. The regulation concerning a supplier is different from a manufacturer. Handling hot foods differ from that of cold or frozen products. And not only the safety precautions, but you also have to be vigilant regarding the documentation and recording to comply with the legislation in the UK. In this regard, a HACCP system is ideal for proper maintenance of food safety and hygiene in your food business. A HACCP system deals with different aspects with different approaches. It’s seven principles adhere to all the limitations set by the UK government upon proper implementation. And there is no alternative to training to ensure its proper execution. Thus, with adequate knowledge, you get a heads up with your aim of establishing a successful name in the food industry.
Through our ‘Level 3 HACCP Training Course’, you will get a thorough idea of the topic in general, which would eventually progress into an advanced level. Through evaluating the basics of the system, we proceed by outlining the legislation, food safety hazards, and the principles of the system. Later, we added the process of creating and implementing your system procedures even during this pandemic so that you don’t have to stress over it.
This training will make you be able to establish and implement a fully-functional hygiene maintenance system for your business.
Highlights of The Course
- What is HACCP
- The importance of the system in maintaining food safety
- The benefits of the system
- Legislation relating to food safety and the enforced laws in the same regard
- The types of food contamination and the reasons why food poisoning happens
- Process of preparing a proper team and manage it for building an efficient system
- The seven main principles and creating a flow diagram for the tasks
- What hazard analysis, control measures is, and critical points are
- The process of verification and documentation of the processes
- Implementing a 100% effective System in your workplace
- The proper ways to reopen your food business in COVID-19
- The alternatives to the system
Skills You Will Master
- Understanding of the System
- Food Safety Management Skills
- Contamination Control
- Food Safety Legislation
- The Principles of The System
- Implementing a Successful HACCP System
Why Choose Skill Express
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Higher Chance of Getting Employment In The Food Industry
- Creating a Sound HACCP System For Your Food Business
- Have a Versatile Career Path In The Food Industry
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- Food Business Manager or Supervisor
- Owner of a Food Business
- Head Chef
- Lead Quality Controller In a Food Production System
- Health & Safety Inspector
|Level 3 HACCP Training Course|
|Module 01: An Introduction to HACCP||00:17:00|
|Module 02: HACCP and Food Safety Legislation||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Food Poisoning and Food Safety Hazards||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Contamination and Its Controls||00:45:00|
|Module 05: Effective HACCP System Planning||00:52:00|
|Module 06: Creating a HACCP System||00:30:00|
|Module 07: HACCP Principle 1- Hazard Analysis and Inspection||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Principle 2- Identification and Regulation of Critical Control Points||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Principle 3-Setting Some Critical Limits||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Principle 4- Establishing Thorough Monitoring for the CCPs||00:25:00|
|Module 11: Establishing the Necessary Corrective Measures||00:33:00|
|Module 12: Administering Verification System||00:44:00|
|Module 13: Documentation in The HACCP Process||00:25:00|
|Module 14: Implementation of the HACCP System||00:15:00|
|Module 15: HACCP and Reopening Your Food Business in Covid-19||00:15:00|
|Module 16: Alternatives of The HACCP||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 3 HACCP Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 3 HACCP Training Course||00:20:00|