We all have participated in workshops or training courses. Some of these in our everyday lives have been helpful and useful, and others have seemed redundant and a waste of time. How often did we applaud or grumble at being asked to take part in a day of training? The good news is that if the trainer keeps some simple tips in mind when developing and applying training, all training can be useful and applicable. We all learn differently, but some learning truths can be applied to most groups and can be tweaked to fit any workout. Throughout this course How to Make Employee Training Stick, you will become familiar with strategies that can help you learn how to stick effectively and meaningfully with your audience. This course Making Training Stick is designed to help you understand how to keep learners focused and motivated to absorb the material and develop its effective style of training, with appropriate training aids and techniques. This course will enrich you with the design of a program that will stick. This training is the easiest way to gather knowledge about the stickiness of training. Overall, this course will allow you to pursue a wide array of field or scope knowledge to pursue more high-level courses.
What Will Students Learn?
- What are some ways of helping learners communicate?
- How and why to write aims for learning
- How adult learning and storing knowledge
- Tips to follow up with exercise
- Training ideas Ways to take additional training
Highlights of The Course
- Detail strategies for stickiness
- Thorough designing a program that will stick
- The knowledge of teaching tips and tricks
- Overview of the method is stickiness
- Knowledge of following up
- Understanding further training’s
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone involved in training
- Everybody interested in the training
How Will You Benefit?
- Develop your professional career in training
- Deepen your expertise and skills in just hours and not years in your chosen field
- Study a course designed by professionals working in the industry
- Save time and money by researching your convenient time
- Get access to a tutor whenever you need to
Once you finish all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%
This comprehensive course is the ideal way to kick-start your career in training. This accepted course will provide you with a competitive advantage throughout your career, making you stand out from all other. This How to Make Employee Training Stick course opens a whole new door for you to reach the related job market as well as helping you to gain in-depth expertise alongside the skills required to succeed in no time. You may also add your skills to your curriculum vitae, develop your career and become more successful in your chosen field. Careers path can be:
- Educational specialist
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Making Training Stick|
|Module 01: Five Strategies for Stickiness!||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Designing a Program That Will Stick||00:08:00|
|Module 03: Teaching Tips and Tricks||00:07:00|
|Module 04: What Method is the Stickiest?||00:03:00|
|Module 05: Following Up||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Strategies for Taking Training Further||00:05:00|
|Assignment :Making Training Stick||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.