Our kids like to be hyperactive almost all times. While it surely is good watching our kids enjoy themselves, there is always a chance that they might get into dangers. So, what happens when your child suddenly falls victim to some casualties? A group of specialist show up and miraculously takes your kid out of danger! But there is always a risk when your kid is hanging between the accident and getting help. Now, the question is, how do they do it? They are trained in this field, and with a good guide, you can be of help, too.
Children’s anatomy and physiology greatly differ from us adults. Their organs are delicate, and body structure is highly fragile. So, even if you know basic first aid, giving first aid to a child is different. That is why our Paediatric First Aid course is designed to offer you the right training in helping your kid in unexpected scenarios. Whether you are a parent or you work with children, this course is perfect for you to tackle any complications with compassion, kindness, and patience.
We welcome you to the best course to educate yourself and be an asset to the society saving little lives in some terrific moments even during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- First aid and Paediatric first aid
- First aid principles, assessing an emergency and prioritising what action to take
- First aid Scene survey, primary assessment, SAMPLE collection
- Laws and Legislations regarding Paediatric First Aid
- Speedy response on the emergency events to comfort a baby or child who is unresponsive and breathing normally, who is having a seizure, choking, bleeding, suffering from shock and many more difficulties
- Placing the casualty in the recovery position
- How to do CPR
- How to do dressing and bandage
- How to do auto inject
- How to deal with post-traumatic stress after every rescue mission
- First aid in Covid-19 contagious disease
Skills You Will Master
- Basics of paediatric first aid
- Legislations concerning paediatric first aid
- Easing a child’s breathing disorders
- Administering CPR
- Dressing and bandage
- Dealing with PTSD
- First aid during COVID-19
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes you more credible in your workplace concerning kids
- Opens door to numerous sectors in the child care industry
Who Should Take This Paediatric First Aid Course?
- Teachers and classroom assistant
- Nursery worker.
- Child care facility employees and authority
- School administration and support staff
- Sports coaches and clubs.
- Childminders and nannies.
- Parents and caregivers.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Paediatric First Aid Training|
|Module 1:Introduction to Paediatric First Aid||00:20:00|
|Module 2:The Initial Management procedure (ABC)||00:16:00|
|Module 3:Child and Infant CPR||00:15:00|
|Module 4:Dealing with Seizures, Choking, Shock and Wounds||00:29:00|
|Module 5: Asthma, Hypoglycemia, Hyperglycemia, Stroke, Fainting, Hypothermia, Poisoning…||00:28:00|
|Module 6: Bone, Joint and Head Injuries||00:18:00|
|Module 7: First Aid in Covid-19||00:18:00|
|Mock Exam – Paediatric First Aid Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Paediatric First Aid Training||00:20:00|