Pets do not talk but they do, well, that’s somehow true. Their actions express them, their behaviours talk which everyone might not understand, but a Pet Behaviour Counsellor must. When a pet misbehaves, the best solution is to take them to a Pet Behaviour Counsellor; they could also be taken for a regular check-up. A career in Pet Behaviour Counsellor is a challenging profession with higher benefits. And if you are a pet lover, this is the place where you would love to be forever!
A Pet Behaviour Counsellor’s core responsibilities are to count any inappropriate behaviour of pets and inform the owner about this behaviour. You will also have to read the various behavioural pattern such as aggression towards people, dogs or other animals, destructiveness, potty problems, depression, inappropriate vocal behaviour and phobias. You will also have to handle an effective motivational and communicative session with the owner as well. You will learn all these special skills once you subscribe to our Pet Behaviour Counsellor which is on high demand! So, don’t you want to join us right now and glam up your professional skills to the next level?
Highlights of the Course
- Basic knowledge about pet psychology
- Understanding the impulsive behaviour of pets
- Solution for the pet behavioural problems
- When and why pets become aggressive
- Spotting the first symptoms of aggression
- Being a pack leader for your pet
- Aggression, petting and house training of dogs
- Techniques of petting cats
- Unique psychology of dogs
- Basics to train your rabbit
- Communication to the pets
- Understanding the body language and behaviour of the pets
Pet Behaviour Counsellor is a popular training course, ideal for anyone looking to understand the psychology behind animal behaviour or who is willing to be a Pet Behaviour Counsellor. If you want to pursue a career in Pet Behaviour Counselling, this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service teams dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Skills You Will Master
- Knowledge of pet psychology
- Skills of pet trainer
- Skills of a dog walker
- Skills of a cat trainer
- Skills of rabbit trainer
- Being compassionate for pets
- Skills of motivating the pet owner
- Being empathetic and considerate
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course for?
Anyone who is interested in understanding animal psychology or anybody willing to be a Pet Behaviour Counsellor, also pet owners or animal lover can take this course.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
Certification of the Course
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
Qualified professionals design this course.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open for anyone interested in understanding animal psychology.
- Pet Behaviour Counsellor
- Veterinary surgeons
- Pet specialist
- Dog Behaviour Counsellor
- Cat Behaviour Counsellor