Phlebotomy is an extremely rewarding healthcare sector. It deals with a versatile array of tasks and opens the gate to numerous potential career options. The demand for a Phlebotomist has always been pretty high in the UK Hospitals, Clinics, and Health Care Centres. Thus, the scopes in this sector are unparalleled to any other in the Medical Industry. However, you need to prepare yourself enough to be at the top of your class.
The tasks of a Phlebotomist include numerous duties. The very first duty is to maintain proper ethics and protocols when working on the hospital or clinic grounds. You need to be able to understand the patients and manage them accordingly. These are just the basics for any Phlebotomist. Then, one needs to understand the best ways to transfuse blood along with paying attention to details. That is why a systematic approach and training are crucial to establishing oneself at the top.
Key features of this course:
- Details of the main principles of the Phlebotomy sector
- Understand the legal aspects and responsibilities as well as the personal aspects you need to consider in this sector
- Understand the basics of maintaining health and safety in the workplace
- Understand what a Phlebotomist does in his workplace
- Overview of the conduct, attitude, and manners you need to carry out while managing the patients
- Learn the proper technics to transfuse blood from your patient’s body
- Understanding of the basics of blood flow throughout the body
- Know how to identify the veins and arteries for successful blood transfusion
- To know the proper management of anaphylactic reactions in patients
- Understand the complications and reasons for which invasive procedures are taken sometimes
- Overall, understanding of the main duties, responsibilities, and bindings of a Phlebotomist
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Are you willing to join this bountiful career as a Phlebotomist? Our Phlebotomist Training Course is designed and handpicked by some of the renowned professionals in the UK. In order to offer our students a systematic and well-arranged course, we designed our course modules and emphasized the gradual development. Starting with the basics, we took a gradual development route to let our students learn in the most comprehensive way.
The first thing a Phlebotomist is to be aware of is his mannerisms and communication with the patients. So, we provided a detailed outline of the conducts he should be inclined to and the legal aspects that would come into account as well. As the works of a Phlebotomist is highly technical, we discussed the procedures of identifying the veins, inserting the needle, and transfusing blood in the most minimally invasive way.
Moreover, a Phlebotomist is bound to face different complications with the patients. The most common problem is anaphylaxis. They need to treat different allergic patients at a point when their lives depend on the treatment. So, our Phlebotomist Course highly emphasizes on the treating of anaphylactic patients too.
Our Phlebotomist Training Course is the most apprehensive training you would find online. Thus, you are ascertained to rise as one of the most competent Phlebotomist in your workplace!
Our Phlebotomist Training Course is an ideal choice for both new students who want to join the Medical Industry and working Phlebotomist alike. If you have no prior knowledge of the technicalities as a Phlebotomist, you start learning from scratch. And if you are a professional, this course is capable enough to polish your skills.
Aims of this course:
If you choose our course and successfully complete it, you would be able to master,
- The basics and principles of the Phlebotomist sector
- The manners and conducts you need to establish with your patients
- Identifying the blood flow and right veins required for your tasks
- The techniques of successful blood transfusion
- To handle the patients with different anaphylaxis reactions properly
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Module 01: Phlebotomy Introduction & Glossary||00:32:00|
|Module 02: Anatomy and Physiology, Part One||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Anatomy and Physiology, Part Two||00:35:00|
|Module 04: A Method of Phlebotomy: Venipuncture||00:46:00|
|Module 05: Medical Terminology||00:32:00|
|Module 06: Ethics and Laws||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Venipuncture for Blood Donation||00:49:00|
|Mock Exam – Phlebotomist Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Phlebotomist Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.