Project management is a challenging job for every organisation. If the projects are managed properly, the organisation will get a higher chance of achieving more productivity. This Project Management course will provide you ideas about a solid understanding of identifying tasks and resources, the work breakdown structure, scheduling techniques, budgeting tips and tricks, assessing project risks, preparing the final plan, the execution phase, controlling changes, closing out a project and so on.
Throughout this Project Management course, you will learn to identify your project’s tasks and resources and manage risks. You will be able to order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure and schedule tasks effectively, using essential planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT and network diagram as well as prepare a project budget. This course is designed to modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets, make a final project plan as well as to execute and terminate a project and develop and manage a change control process. Overall, this Project Management course is intended for those who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle and setting goals, creating a vision statement and thus, creating a statement of work.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our courses are aligned systematically and with updated guidelines
- You will find our courses easy to adapt and comfortable to learn
- Qualified tutors and professionals develop our courses
- You get a fully online, engaging and interactive course
- You get self-paced learning facilities
- You have unlimited access to your course materials
- Our courses are Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone friendly
- Our customer support team is 24/7 available for you
- Our concern is to make the lesson more accessible and quickly adaptable for our learner
- We wish our effort helps you to bloom and let you fluoresce humankind what motivates us to work hard to offer the perfect course
⦁ Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
⦁ 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
⦁ Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
⦁ Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
⦁ No hidden fees or exam charges
- Project Management Officer
- Audit Officer
- Managing Director
- Business Owner
- SME Owner
- Do I have to fill up any requirements to do the course?
Answer: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available for all learners from all academic backgrounds.
- Who can take this course?
Answer: Anyone who is willing to grow their business or wants to be more effective in project management.
- If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Answer: Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam.
- How will I be evaluated?
Answer: Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
- Can I do another course after completing it?
Answer: Yes! You can do as many courses as you want.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Module 01: What Really Needs to Be Done?||00:12:00|
|Module 02: The Work Breakdown Structure||00:00:00|
|Module 03: Scheduling Techniques||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Assessing Project Risks||00:06:00|
|Module 06: Preparing the Final Plan||00:04:00|
|Module 07: Making it Fit||00:05:00|
|Module 08: The Execution Phase||00:09:00|
|Module 09: Controlling Changes||00:06:00|
|Module 10: Closing Out a Project||00:00:00|