Psychotherapy & Counselling are two potent healing mechanisms in the realm of frustration. At various points of our lives, every one of us acts as a counsellor or a therapist sometimes and makes many damsels in distress overcome their darkness. Sometimes it is the person himself, who he pulls up from the cave made up of his emotional sufferings. Hence, most of the time, we do the opposite; unfortunately, we make the clouds heavier without knowing.
The cases of suicide are surging, the number of mental health conditions is escalating, but the level of awareness is not. If every mentally disturbed person could have a proper treatment, therapy or counselling session; the record would be changed! Our Psychotherapy & Counselling is designed for expanding awareness among people, making people capable of taking the significant charge of uplifting from the downfall.
This highly efficient Psychotherapy & Counselling course will enlighten people interested in having a healthy mental, emotional life as well as people wanting to climb up on their career choosing Psychotherapy & Counselling profession.
Highlights of The Course
- About psychotherapy and counselling
- Building a therapeutic relationship
- Planning the first introductory session of therapy
- Planning the first introductory session of counselling
- Psychotherapy for individual, group, family and children
- Counselling for individual, group, family and children
- The psychodynamic approach of psychotherapy
- How does the unconscious process, defence mechanism work
- Cognitive Behavioral approach
- Ways to conduct online psychotherapy
- An introductory lesson about psychotherapy
- Background of psychotherapy
- Psychology, Counseling & Psychotherapy
- The working area of psychotherapists
The Psychotherapy & Counselling course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone looking to kick start their career relating to Psychotherapy & Counselling and professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain a basic understanding of psychotherapy, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Skills You Will Master
- You will learn the background knowledge of psychotherapy and counselling
- You will have a comprehensive idea about psychotherapy and counselling
- You will learn the basic of planning interactive session
- You will gather an idea about psychology, counselling and psychotherapy and their functions and differences
- You will learn to build a therapeutic relationship with the sufferer
- You will learn how to conduct psychotherapy and counselling
- You will learn to conduct online psychotherapy and counselling
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
- If you are interested in psychology, psychotherapy, counselling, psychoanalysis, cognitive behavioural therapy you can feed your desire of knowledge by taking this informative course
- If you want to be a therapist, counsellor or CBT expert this course may guide you through to this new path
- If you are already in psychotherapy or mental health-related education or career, you can expand your knowledge and décor your portfolio by taking this course!
Certification of The Course
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
This course is designed by qualified professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open for anyone interested in learning psychotherapy.
- Mental health support provider
- Social care worker
- Team leader, manager of organisations
|Introduction to the course|
|About the Course Instructor||00:03:00|
|About the Psychotherapy||00:04:00|
|What is Psychotherapy?||00:08:00|
|A Short Historical Introduction||00:07:00|
|Psychology, Counseling & Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Where Do Psychotherapists Work?||00:08:00|
|Starting Psychotherapy Practice|
|Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy?||00:09:00|
|Short-Term vs Long-Term Therapy||00:09:00|
|What Does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?||00:08:00|
|Your Potential Clients in Therapy|
|Psychotherapy for Children||00:12:00|
|Individual and Group Sessions||00:07:00|
|Different Types of Psychotherapy|
|Cognitive Behavioural Approach||00:09:00|
|Internet Based Therapy|
|Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy||00:09:00|
|How to Become an ‘online Psychotherapist’?||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.