Our Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course aims to educate people on how they can create amicable conditions for elders around them. The course trains how to take care of a vulnerable adult and protect them from being harmed by an abuser or any situation. The learner also gets to understand the sign of a vulnerable person and their abusive situation. Alongside, our course gives you a clearer insight into the ways you should assist the vulnerable people in different scenarios and the legal procedures in this concern.
In this Safeguarding Children course, you will get an advanced idea on how to help children and what can be done to protect them from abuse and maltreatment. You will get the advanced knowledge to detect which child requires help and what vulnerability disabled and special child possess. All this knowledge will help you to get an extra edge over others in the workplace, but this is not the only benefit you will gain. This course will enable you by giving advanced knowledge that you can use to your personal life as well.
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training
Highlights of The Course
- Cases which shows the intensity of child abuse
- How the professionals should act on safeguarding
- Explanations of the important legislation on safeguarding
- How to identify a high-risk situation
- Significant indicators of vulnerable children
- How to report and refer to social care
- How to deal with social care to protect a child
- How to record a concern to protect a child
- Which actions social care should provide to protect a child
- Parenting Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Empathy Skills
- Skills related to Social Care
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Improving Focus
- Being Aware and Vigilant
- Enabling to be Outspoken and Activist
- Safeguarding Officer
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Should Take This Course?
Anybody who works with children or their families is required to have advanced knowledge of how to safeguard children. People who fit these criteria are required to take training as part of their role.
Who may want to take this course include:
- Workers of all levels; Managers, Supervisors, Full-time staff, Part-time staff.
- Teachers, Nursery workers, Teaching assistants, Carers, and Childminders.
- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, and Health workers.
- Social Workers, Council Staff, and Immigration Workers.
- Youth Workers, Activity Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Sports-Dance-Music, Any extracurricular activity coaches and teachers.
- Church Leaders, Religious Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Social Activists, Child Activists and Humanitarian Activists.
How the Course Impacts Your Career
Completing this course will help you to become more understanding in the workplace. You will be alert and vigilant than others which will give you an extra edge everywhere. Successful completion of this course will enable you to identify high-risk situation which will provide you with the power of surveillance over others. By learning the process of social care, you will be appreciated and acknowledged in society. Moreover, this course will also help you to become a professional safeguarding officer and earn more money as well as serve humanity by protecting the child!
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we do recommend our learners to renew the certificate every twelve months.
|Module 01: Definition and Importance of Safeguarding Children||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Legislature and Actions Regarding Safeguarding||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Child Abuse and Maltreatment||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Recognising an Abuse||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Responding to an Abuse||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Reporting Concern||00:39:00|
|Module 07: Recording Information||00:13:00|
|Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training|
|Module 01: Introduction Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Vulnerability||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Abuse||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Safeguarding – Training on Responding to Concerns||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Reporting||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Procedures After Reporting||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Adults and Children – Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Adults and Children – Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.