Children can be abused anywhere in many ways. They can be abused physically, emotionally, sexually, psychologically. There are many real stories of people who grow up with disturbing childhood that lead them to be criminal, helpless, mentally and physically alarming in many ways. If those people could get a healthy childhood their story would have been totally different.
As an adult or child attendance, you must know how to locate their problems, protect them and keep them from staying untreated. Every adult should be alert and conscious enough to take proper care for the future generation so that they can bloom and fly high in the sky. The adult also should look after the special children properly so that no harm can touch them.
In this Safeguarding Children Level 2 course, you will get an advanced idea on how to help children and what can be done to protect them from abuse and maltreatment. You will get the advanced knowledge to detect which child requires help and what vulnerability disabled and special child possess. All this knowledge will help you to get an extra edge over others in the workplace, but this is not the only benefit you will gain. This course will enable you by giving advanced knowledge that you can use to your personal life as well.
Why You Should Choose Us
⦁ Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
⦁ 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
⦁ Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
⦁ Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
⦁ No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Cases which shows the intensity of child abuse
- How the professionals should act on safeguarding
- Explanations of the important legislation on safeguarding
- How to identify a high-risk situation
- Significant indicators of vulnerable children
- How to report and refer to social care
- How to deal with social care to protect a child
- How to record a concern to protect a child
- Which actions social care should provide to protect a child
Skills You Will Master
- Parenting Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Empathy Skills
- Skills related to Social Care
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Improving Focus
- Being Aware and Vigilant
- Enabling to be Outspoken and Activist
- Safeguarding Officer
How the Course Impacts Your Career
Completing this course will help you to become more understanding in the workplace. You will be alert and vigilant than others which will give you an extra edge everywhere. Successful completion of this course will enable you to identify high-risk situation which will provide you with the power of surveillance over others. By learning the process of social care, you will be appreciated and acknowledged in society. Moreover, this course will also help you to become a professional safeguarding officer and earn more money as well as serve humanity by protecting the child!
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
Who Should Take This Course?
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
Who may want to take this course include:
- Workers of all levels; Managers, Supervisors, Full-time staff, Part-time staff.
- Teachers, Nursery workers, Teaching assistants, Carers, and Childminders.
- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, and Health workers.
- Social Workers, Council Staff, and Immigration Workers.
- Youth Workers, Activity Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Sports-Dance-Music, Any extracurricular activity coaches and teachers.
- Church Leaders, Religious Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Social Activists, Child Activists and Humanitarian Activists.
|Safeguarding Child Level 2|
|Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding||00:00:00|
|Module 02: Legislation Related to Safeguarding||00:28:00|
|Module 03: Identifying Abuse||00:29:00|
|Module 04: Recognising Risks||00:14:00|
|Module 05: Reporting Concerns||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Referring to Social Care||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Actions of Social Care About Child Protection||00:22:00|
|Mock Exam – Safeguarding Child Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Safeguarding Child Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.