Everybody wants to go back to their childhood while roaming around the memory lane. Most of us smile reminiscing about the sweet, creamy memories of the carefree days. Yet, not everybody is lucky enough to have a sound childhood, and each incident can remain as a lifelong trauma in people’s lives.
Nowadays, we experience a lot of torturous incidents with children near us. The children who were supposed to be taken care of very softly and delicately; instead of this, they have been poorly treated. However, the most troubling question is how successful we are to offer our future generation a happy and healthy childhood. Do we afford to make our whole society insecure and cursed of child abuse?
There are so many people in charge of taking care of children who should be educated about safeguarding children so, if you are a parent, caregiver, nanny, teacher, nurse or anybody interested in taking charge of ensuring the safety of the children around, this course is for you.
Our Safeguarding Children course offers to help you to get a thorough knowledge of your duties and responsibilities as an adult towards a child. This course will also teach you what to do to protect a child from abuse and maltreatment and how to help a child who has been abused. Our goal is to present a happy and healthy environment for our children with proper empathy and utmost care by making our learners aware of those so that we all can together make our society a safe place for the children.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons we covered in this course:
- The importance of safeguarding in society
- Cases which shows the intensity of child abuse
- How the professionals should act on safeguarding
- What our legislature says about safeguarding
- Basic facts to identify child abuse
- How to act upon a disclosure
- What will happen if we remain mum about child abuse
- Dos and don’ts about the report and referral process
- How to record a concern to protect a child
Skills You Will Master
- Parenting Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Empathy Skills
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Improving Focus
- Being Aware and Vigilant
- Enabling to be Outspoken and Activist
- Safeguarding Officer
How the Course Impacts Your Career
Completing this course will help you to become more understanding in the workplace. You will be alert and vigilant than others which will give you an extra edge everywhere. Moreover, this course will also help you to become a professional safeguarding officer and earn more money as well as serve humanity by protecting the child!
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
Who Should Take This Course?
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
Who may want to take this course include:
- Workers of all levels; Managers, Supervisors, Full-time staff, Part-time staff.
- Teachers, Nursery workers, Teaching assistants, Carers, and Childminders.
- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, and Health workers.
- Social Workers, Council Staff, and Immigration Workers.
- Youth Workers, Activity Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Sports-Dance-Music, Any extracurricular activity coaches and teachers.
- Church Leaders, Religious Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Social Activists, Child Activists and Humanitarian Activists.
|Module 01: Definition and Importance of Safeguarding Children||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Legislature and Actions Regarding Safeguarding||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Child Abuse and Maltreatment||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Recognising an Abuse||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Responding to an Abuse||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Reporting Concern||00:39:00|
|Module 07: Recording Information||00:13:00|
|Mock Exam – Safeguarding Children||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Safeguarding Children||00:20:00|