Every organisation has a set of rules or policies that every member should follow. And to ensure that every single activity is conducted accordingly, the authority put a Safeguarding officer-in-charge. Preferably every organisation must have at least one officer in the safeguarding profession. He is the designated individual who is responsible for securing a company’s safeguarding policy under all circumstances.
Our Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3, is designed to equip you with the knowledge you already obtained from introductory or advanced levels safeguarding courses. By putting light on the importance of having a Safeguarding Officer, our course aims to teach you the roles as a professional and all the relevant legislation in place. Also, this course helps the learner to learn about the legislation related to the safeguarding of children. Overall, our course provides you with the knowledge of early risk assessment, company policy management, recognising abuse of children, and record-keeping systems.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the safeguarding officer
- Know how to record information for the referral process
- Know law, guidance notes, and official policies
- Find out more about safeguarding construction to increase one’s confidence in children’s needs
- Relate to children’s different levels of need under the safeguarding structure
- Identify when to share information on what action to take if anyone disagrees with the decisions made.
Skills You Will Master
- Understanding of safeguarding policies
- Avoiding any risks in your working sector
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Makes your organisation more credible
- Ensures your recruitment process is smother
Who Should Take This Course?
- Factory managers
- Construction Site Supervisors
- Business Managers
- Designated Safeguarding Officer in any company
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3|
|Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Safeguarding Structure and Guidance||00:40:00|
|Module 03: The Role of Social Care and Designated Safeguarding Officer||00:18:00|
|Module 04:Recognising and Responding to Abuse||00:33:00|
|Module 05: Responses Under the Safeguarding Structure||00:37:00|
|Module 06: Working Together and Sharing Information||00:17:00|
|Module 07: Recording Information||00:27:00|
|Mock Exam – Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Safeguarding Officer Training Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.