When we consider vulnerable adults, along with our senior citizens, many adults in their 20s or 30s may also be regarded as vulnerable. They may be termed vulnerable because of any health conditions. Vulnerable Adults can be exceptionally weak; both physically and mentally. They will require assistance in leading their daily lives. And in such cases, many people taking care of them don’t comprehend the situation thoroughly and consider the person as a burden to them. Thus, it is resulting in a rise in the extent of abuse against the elderly. In such dire conditions, people must understand the measures they need to take in safeguarding vulnerable adults and the relevant UK legislations!
The importance of a consistent approach for saving them from abuse has been recognised since the establishment of Social Care. Now, after inspecting the current situations, The Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act has been enacted in the UK.
Our Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course aims to educate people on how they can create amicable conditions for elders around them. The course trains how to take care of a vulnerable adult and protect them from being harmed by an abuser or any situation. The learner also gets to understand the sign of a vulnerable person and their abusive situation. Alongside, our course gives you a clearer insight into the ways you should assist the vulnerable people in different scenarios and the legal procedures in this concern.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Introducing to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Policy
- The Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act
- About Safeguarding
- About Vulnerability and vulnerable people
- Learning Signs of recognising Abuse
- Learning responsibility as a general person
- Learning how to react and act upon knowing about an abuse
- Learning how to Report a Concern
- Stages of reporting and safeguarding
Skills You Will Master
- Understanding of Safeguarding policies
- Understanding and tackling signs of abuse around you
- Govt. policies concerning Safeguarding Adults in the UK
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Opens career opportunities in different social sectors
- Makes you credible in any workplace concerning senior citizens
Who Should Take This Course?
- NHS staff
- Health Care Workers
- Social Welfare Workers
- Family of The Adults
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults|
|Module 01: Introduction Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Vulnerability||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Abuse||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Safeguarding – Training on Responding to Concerns||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Reporting||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Procedures After Reporting||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults||00:20:00|