Children with disabilities have difficulties expressing themself. They can’t speak their minds like a regular child. This is where a teacher with SENCo, or Special Educational Needs Coordinator, comes in and provides the essential support and encouragement a student requires.
The primary role and responsibility of a SENCo are assessing, planning and monitoring the progress of children with special educational needs and disabilities. By completing our SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator) course, you can grasp the necessary skills and knowledge crucial to becoming an effective SENCo instructor and even thrive in your professional career.
In our SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator) course, the learner will learn the key elements SENCo. The learner will also learn the vital role and responsibilities of SENCo, the ways to plan and prepare lessons, and adequately check and evaluate student coursework.
In addition, how to produce assessments and exams to measure progress, write reports and develop student objectives, utilise special equipment and facilities, maintaining your composure and tone and so on.
Key Covered Topics of SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
- Introduction To The Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Some Vital Terminology For The Go!
- Areas Of Difficulty
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Essentials For Teachers
- National Standards For Teachers and TAs on Law And Frameworks
- SEN Code of Practice: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) legislation
- How can settings guarantee that children with SEND are supported?
- School Action And School Action Plus
- Knowing the National Standards for the teaching profession
- How to plan and prepare lessons
- Identifying various disorders and disabilities
- How to instruct students on an individual or small class basis
- How to produce assessments and exams to measure progress
- How to check and evaluate student coursework
- How to provide students feedback and supporting them to develop
- The necessity of attending parent-teacher interviews
- How to collaborate with teachers, speech therapists, educational psychologists, physiotherapists and psychiatrists
- How to write reports and setting student objectives
- Coordinating Assistant Educators and other support staff.
- How to maintain calm and composure in challenging situations
- How to utilise special equipment and facilities
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who desires to learn in-depth about the role and responsibilities of a SENCo instructor can apply to our SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator) course.
This SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator) course will immensely help the following individuals,
- Assimilate the key skills required to become a SENCO
- Make a career switch and explore new career possibilities
- Acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to work in education
If the learner can focus and complete our course, there are many areas where the SENCo(Special Educational Needs Coordinator) course is directly or indirectly connected. For example, this course will lead you to the following career paths:
- SEN Teacher, Primary
- SEN Teacher, Secondary
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Learning Support Assistant
- SENCo Instructor
|Special Educational Needs Coordinator|
|Module 1 – Basics||00:28:00|
|Module 2 – The Statutory And Regulatory Context For SEN||00:29:00|
|Module 3 – Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)- SEN in the early years. (SENCo)||00:14:00|
|Module 4 – SEN at school (SENCo)||00:05:00|
|Module 5 – The Role Of SEN Coordinators (SENCo)||00:12:00|
|Module 6 – Role Of Special Educational Needs (Sen) Teachers And Their Duties (SENCo)||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.