Are you interested in obtaining a comprehensive online educational experience with two courses rolled into one for added convenience? The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course have been designed for anyone looking to obtain the experiences needed to succeed in SEN teaching. Join our Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course and start learning all that you need to work towards a brighter future.
This Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course designed to help you learn everything you need to know about Speech Therapy and SEN education. This course modules gradually present a detailed overview of children’s needs with speech and language difficulties or disabilities.
Being a skilled and certified Speech Therapist or SEN Teaching Assistant can open new acknowledged possibilities for you and even heighten your individuality in your organisation, and increase your credibility with patients, students, and their parents, etc.
Please note that this online training course does not entitle you to practise as a recognised speech therapist. If you are looking for a course to comply with HCPC’s requirements, please contact RCSLT or other relevant authority.
Highlights of The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant Course:
- Learn about the various categories of speech disorders as well as communication disorders among patients that need to be treated
- Know the basic of the problems and difficulties that the majority of children with special needs face
- Know about Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Dyslexia, Anxiety Disorders, and Communication difficulties broadly
- Learn to master patience, compassion, and sensitivity that are crucial to handle children with special needs
- The details about the neural functioning of the brain of a normal person and a person with a speech disorder
- Know how to assist the teacher in charge to help the students learn in a better manner
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course will enhance your expertise and advance your CV with key skills and a certified qualification attesting to your experience.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need to have a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant will provide you with everything you need to kickstart your career in the SEN education field. This would suit those who aspire to the roles of;
- Speech therapist
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
|Speech and Language Therapy Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to Speech Therapy||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Cognitive Psychology: Language Development in Human||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Mechanism of Speech Production- Brain and ITS Functions||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Mechanism of Speech Production- Speech Organs and Their Functions||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Clinical Linguistics for Speech Therapist||00:36:00|
|Module 06: Speech Disorders||00:38:00|
|Module 07: Therapy Lessons for Speech Disorders||00:54:00|
|SEN Teaching Assistant|
|Module 01: Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching||00:35:00|
|Module 02: The Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN||00:28:00|
|Module 03: SENCo||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Some Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:38:00|
|Module 05: Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Students with SEN.||00:35:00|
|Module 06: Classroom Climate||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Alternative Methods for Assistive Learning||00:37:00|
|Module 08: Coronavirus: Impact on Special Educational Needs in England||00:10:00|