Employees build an organisation. If you are planning to start your company, the foremost thing of consideration is the employees. And in the United Kingdom, employment law is extremely crucial for any company. This UK employment law keeps harmony between an employer and an employee. These laws basically protect the fundamental rights of an employee as well as an employer under any organisation in the UK. In the UK, the significance of employment law is unparalleled to everyone in the working sector. One needs to have a clear concept regarding all the nitty-gritty of UK employment law. Starting from employees to the Human Resource Managers, the impact of employment law has its existence in the core of every organisation. That is why learning in-depth of the UK employment law is imperative.
Key features of this course:
- An outline of the basics under the UK employment law and the advantages of abiding by these legislations
- Describe the lawful employment policy under the UK employment law
- How following the law minimises discrimination in the workplace
- Know the basics of drafting a contract by understanding different types of terms and employment schemes
- Know the Minimum Wage policy and the rightful pay of the employees according to their jobs
- Know how to handle any change that would legally happen in any contract
- Disbursement of extra benefits among the employees
- Legal disciplinary actions that are applicable against the ill-performing or redundant employees
- Importance of creating a standard working condition maintaining hygiene and health safety according to the law
- The appropriate and timely response to any personal or professional issues of the employees
- Policy Sticking to the SSP or Statutory Sick Pay if the employee takes sick leaves
- The entitlement of paying wages when the employee takes leave under any given circumstances
- Implementation of data protection rights 1988 and extent of control the authority can legally have over the employee
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Employment law has been keeping the workplaces in the UK in an extremely amicable condition. From the rightful recruitment process, the law emphasises on maintaining an unbiased condition in a company where the employers can reap maximum benefit by providing the necessities of their employees. In this UK employment law course, you would be able to understand the significance of the legislation enforced upon the workforce. The employment relationship, along with the necessary bindings and prohibitions that keep the working environment balanced is the main aim of this law.
Through this course, a learner would understand the laws in a deeper sense so that they won’t have to face any indiction related to their works. All the key aspects starting from the minimum age of recruitment, the anti-discrimination policy, the minimum wages and working hours, employment contracts, employee and employer rights, all are discussed broadly in our course of UK employment law. It is needless to say that this is you all in one place UK employment law course!
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by everyone regardless of their educational background. The course is designed in such a way that amateurs can have preliminary knowledge and steadily get a deeper insight. No matter if you are about to be recruited or already holding a position in a company, this course will make you understand that it is not too late to be aware of your rights yet. Also, the students pursuing an HRM degree can excel in their field taking this course.
Even if you are a Supervisor or Human Resource Manager with enough basic knowledge, this course will make you aware of the recent law as the UK employment law is always changing. Thus, you can keep yourself updated, even amidst your busy schedules. For the welfare workers’ and the representatives of a trade union, this inexpensive yet affluent course is also beneficial.
Aims of the course:
After successful completion of this UK employment law course, students should be able to,
- Know the importance of the employment law
- Follow and implement all the policies correctly
- Tackle all the ups and downs within the organisation
- Remain updated regarding any recent changes in the law
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|UK Employment Law Course|
|Module 01: Introduction of UK Employment Law Course||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Pre-Employment Consideration||00:22:00|
|Module 03: Uk Employment Law Changes And Response To Covid-19||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Employee Rights And Benefits||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Anti-Discrimination Law||00:33:00|
|Module 06: Data Protection, Privacy, Monitoring, Social Media||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Termination||00:24:00|
|Module 08: Foreign Employee||00:28:00|
|Module 09: Recent And Forthcoming Employment Laws||01:25:00|
|Mock Exam – UK Employment Law Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – UK Employment Law Course||00:20:00|