How can you make your dream come true if you do not want to take the risk for building something big out of scratch? Then again, what happens if you take the risk with a proper idea of managing the procedure when you take a chance? You become confident about your plan and work, which can make your task 50 per cent done. In this course, we aim to show you the managing skill of risks, building courage and confidence inside you and make it happen.
In this Risk Management course, you will learn to define risk and risk management, describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000, establish a risk management context. You will know how to design and complete a basic risk assessment as well as to determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses. The course is designed to help you understand the 7 R’s and 4 T’s that form the framework of risk management activities along with the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program.
Highlights of The Course
This course demonstrates:
- How to develop an understanding of the nature of your products
- How to know about the selling activity, supply chain activity and pricing strategies
- Understanding and forming your business culture
- Knowing about your customer
- Brainstorming Activity
- Knowing about the Nuts and bolts of marketing
- The art of selling, learning to generate emotional intelligence and how to negotiate
- Understanding and responding to a Request for Proposals
- Project Management
- Team building, learning effective leadership, improvising and maintaining a healthy workplace
- Guidelines for Strategic Planning
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
|Ways to Grow Your Business Better|
|Module 01: Positioning and Pricing||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Marketing||00:11:00|
|Module 03: Selling and Negotiating||00:24:00|
|Module 04: Request for Proposals (RFPs)||00:00:00|
|Module 05: Project Management||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Team Building and Productivity||00:11:00|
|Module 07: Strategic Planning||00:10:00|
|Assignment: Ways to Grow Your Business Better||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.