No matter where we work or what precautions we take, there is always plenty of scopes for potential dangers to take place. And as we all know, accidents don’t occur with sirens. It is obvious that nobody expects the worst to happen, but just one wrong decision can result in a severe catastrophic accident. So, it is wise for us to be prepared to tackle any unexpected situations. And to help lives in danger, nothing compares to basic primary aid knowledge, especially during this pandemic.
First Aid knowledge is invaluable for both the individual and the community. It enables you to help a person who gets injured in the event of an accident or emergency until professional help arrives. Proper knowledge in this regard can save more lives than we could imagine! Especially in your work premises where you have to interact with numerous people every day, you can be a potential help at times of danger.
Having some basic knowledge makes you more credible among your team to help them in danger and vice versa. And although the results are not evident, the importance of having the team trained in the field is always a safe option. And the best way to accomplish that is through proper training.
Our Workplace First Aid Training course is aimed to minimise risk to workers, and decreasing workplace incidents is a benefit to everyone. By completing our course, you will be a potential life saviour for your colleagues during any worst-case scenario.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Measures to take during an emergency
- Individual’s limitations and abilities
- Assisting in casualties and providing necessary treatment, where necessary
- Informing the relevant services
- Calling for professional and medical help
- Dealing with scenarios with a calm head
- Responding and attending to maximum kinds of injuries
- Conducting a primary survey
- The basic rules
- Be liable enough to help your community
- Specific first aid measures during COVID-19
Skills You Will Master
- Basics of paediatric first aid
- Assisting during casualties
- Handling casualties with a calm mind
- Assessing the casualties
- First aid during COVID-19
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is suitable for people working in low-risk workplaces like,
- Schools and colleges
- Corporate organisations
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Workplace First Aid|
|Introduction Workplace First Aid Training||00:10:00|
|Module 01: Definition and The Basics of First Aid||00:45:00|
|Module 02: The Secondary Survey||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Treating Secondary Injuries||00:38:00|
|Module 04: Resuscitation (CPR)||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Secondary Illness and Conditions||00:48:00|
|Module 06: Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Covid-19||00:26:00|
|Mock Exam – Workplace First Aid Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Workplace First Aid Training||00:20:00|