No matter whatever you are doing, safety always comes first. Wherever we go, whether it is for work or for shopping, there is always some potential risks involved. And as we spend a significant portion of our day at our workplaces, it is crucial to ensure health and safety there. However, different work environments come with a different set of complications. So, what is the most eminent way of getting you out of a situation? We have got you covered!
You should always be aware of the possible threats you may face in your workplace. Whether you are doing some manual job, computer operations, working at heights, high noises, or with hazardous substances, you should be careful to ensure your health and safety first. Regardless of your work, there are some set health and safety regulations in the UK that must be followed in your workplace. So, it is crucial for you or your employees to understand the necessary precautions they need to take.
Our Workplace Health and Safety course is specially designed to help you learn the protocols and assessments you need to tackle any possible risks. Thus, after completing this course, you would be able to maintain your safety and sound health in your workplace.
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course.
- Essential health and safety concepts and regulations;
- Good practices to ensure the health, well-being, and safety of employees and anyone impacted by the activities of the business;
- The responsibilities of employers and employees as mandated by the health and safety regulations;
- The need for risk assessment and the factors that need to be considered carefully to take preventive and control measures for potential hazards;
- The various types of hazards associated with different jobs and the specific health implications of work activities and conditions.
Skills You Will Master
- Risk and associated with manual labour
- Working at heights
- Working in a noisy environment
- Working in contact with hazardous substances
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Ensures your compatibility with your desired workplace
- Makes you more credible in your field
- Makes you aware of your surroundings and challenges
Who Should Take This Course?
- Manual labours
- Construction managers
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months
|Workplace Health and Safety|
|Module 01: Introduction to UK Health & Safety Law||00:34:00|
|Module 02: Safety and Welfare at Work||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Manual Handling and Ergonomics||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Hazardous Substances and Working at Heights||00:24:00|
|Module 06: Noise, Vibration and Safety of Vehicles||00:26:00|