Access 2002 Advanced
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2002 Advanced is one of the most successful and famous software in the world. This educational MICROSOFT ACCESS 2002 Advanced courseware title offers everything you need to know about Access 2002 Advanced effectively. From the novice level of Access Course, you have an understanding of what the program does; your mind is wrapped around the primary and intermediate principles in Access 2002. Now you play strongly! You are on Microsoft’s advanced stage of Office Access 2002, also known as Access XP. This is where you can hear about the program’s various features and look at problems that aren’t in the base or intermediate stages. This courses Instruction includes editable teaching manual, hands-on lessons, customizing menus and toolbars, comprehensive teacher guide, classroom-ready notes and slides, and unrestricted online learning licensing. Microsoft’s Access 2002 (or XP) version is the option for building efficient databases with the brand that is associated with database programming. Many subjects for beginners and intermediate levels are presented with at the foundation and intermediate level. Not sure about creating menus and customizing toolbars? What about the variations between macro, macro with the basic visual editor and assigning macro to a keystroke? The courseware includes these answers and those to other questions you might have about Access.
This course will teach you topics such as:
- Creating macros
- Using auto form
- Creating pivot charts
- Using crosstab queries
- Advanced macro uses
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Quickly demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
Software is an essential component of any job, so all employees need to know the functions. This comprehensive course is the ideal way to kick-start your career in any job sector. This accepted course will provide you with a competitive advantage throughout your career, making you stand out from all other. This MICROSOFT ACCESS 2002 Advanced courses opens a whole new door for you to reach the related job market as well as helping you to gain in-depth expertise alongside the skills required to succeed in no time. You may also add your skills to your curriculum vitae, develop your career and become more successful in your chosen field. This course is of benefit to anyone wishing to improve their software skills.
- Do I have to fill up any requirements to do the course?
Answer: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available for all learners from all academic backgrounds.
- Who can take this course?
Answer: Anyone who is willing to pursue a career in this field.
- If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Answer: Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam.
- How will I be evaluated?
Answer: Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
- Can I do another course after completing it?
Answer: Yes! You can do as many courses as you want.
- Customize Access’ menus
- Create menus
- Show, hide, customize, and create toolbars
- Set Access options
- Use the Macro Design toolbar
- Create a macro
- Run a macro
- Use macro groups
- Edit a macro with the Visual Basic Editor
- Assign a macro to a keystroke or to a toolbar button
- View and print macro definitions
- Use a switchboard
- Use the switchboard manager
- Create and edit a switchboard
- Delete a switchboard
- Use the Data Access Page wizard
- Use Design View to create a data access page
- Use an existing HTML page for a data access page
- Add a theme to a data access page
- Add and format controls on a data access page
- Align and size content on a data access page
- Add images to a data access page
- Use data access pages
- View data entered on a data access page
- Protect data
- Normalize table relationships
- Establish referential integrity
- Use Cascade Update and Cascade Delete
- Set fields for indexing
- Use the index
- Use CrossTab queries
- Create a CrossTab query manually and with the wizard
- Set up a parameter query
- Use a parameter query
- Align and format report controls
- Use AutoFormat in a report
- Add pictures and lines to a report
- Create a PivotTable using the wizard
- Complete a PivotTable
- Use PivotTable fields
- Create a PivotTable or a PivotChart using AutoForm
- Use PivotChart fields
- Complete a PivotChart
- Use a PivotTable or a PivotChart
- Edit a PivotTable or a PivotChart
- Turn a PivotTable into a PivotChart and vice-versa