Food Hygiene Course – Level 2
Starting your journey with a food business may seem easy. However, the difficulties in this sector are as prevalent as any other. While it is a must for the food to be safe for consumption, there are many other aspects you need to show some light to. Will such casualties be able to stop you from setting up your dream business? Of course not!
Even if you can set the food hygiene and safety standards at your workplace initially, the tough job is to maintain it throughout the years. One of the critical points of food hygiene and safety system is its proper management. You will surely need to engage a team of hardworking employees for the maintenance of food safety in your premises. And now, the need for proper safety measures is more significant than ever due to COVID-19!
Now, what counts the most is adequate training for your team. Your team needs to be well-versed about the food hygiene regulations, good practices, risk assessments, preventions, and control measures. Moreover, your team members may face complications according to their responsibilities. Thus, they need to be prepared to tackle that too!
Our Food Hygiene Course – Level 2 is designed to assist you in training your staff in the possible risks they may face in their workplace and the proper protocols to keep the risks under a minimal level.
Why Choose Skill Express
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Free E-Certificate after course completion
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Lessons We Covered in This Course
- Essential health and safety concepts and regulations;
- Acceptable practices to ensure the health, well-being, and safety of employees and anyone impacted by the activities of the business even in COVID-19;
- The responsibilities of employers and employees as mandated by the health and safety regulations;
- The need for risk assessment and the factors that need to be considered carefully to take preventive and control measures for potential hazards;
- The various types of hazards associated with different jobs and the specific health implications of work activities and conditions.
Skills You Will Master
- Understanding of the essential protocols in an FSMS
- Good practices in maintaining long-term food safety
- Responsibilities designated explicitly to you
- Risk assessment, their controls, and preventions
- Hazards concerning your position in the premises
How the Course Impacts Your Career
- Higher chance of getting employment in the food industry
- Creating a sound FSMS system in the business
- Have a versatile career path in the food industry
Who Should Take This Course?
- Food business manager or supervisor
- Chef or cook
- Kitchen assistant
- Food handler
- Child Minder
- Nursery Staff
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we do recommend our learners to renew the certificate every twelve months.
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.