Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant Course
Are you interested in obtaining a comprehensive online educational experience with two courses rolled into one for added convenience? The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course have been designed for anyone looking to obtain the experiences needed to succeed in SEN teaching. Join our Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course and start learning all that you need to work towards a brighter future.
This Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course designed to help you learn everything you need to know about Speech Therapy and SEN education. This course modules gradually present a detailed overview of children’s needs with speech and language difficulties or disabilities.
Being a skilled and certified Speech Therapist or SEN Teaching Assistant can open new acknowledged possibilities for you and even heighten your individuality in your organisation, and increase your credibility with patients, students, and their parents, etc.
Please note that this online training course does not entitle you to practise as a recognised speech therapist. If you are looking for a course to comply with HCPC’s requirements, please contact RCSLT or other relevant authority.
Highlights of The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant Course:
- Learn about the various categories of speech disorders as well as communication disorders among patients that need to be treated
- Know the basic of the problems and difficulties that the majority of children with special needs face
- Know about Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Dyslexia, Anxiety Disorders, and Communication difficulties broadly
- Learn to master patience, compassion, and sensitivity that are crucial to handle children with special needs
- The details about the neural functioning of the brain of a normal person and a person with a speech disorder
- Know how to assist the teacher in charge to help the students learn in a better manner
Why Choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Free E-Certificate after course completion
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Who Is This Course For?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant course will enhance your expertise and advance your CV with key skills and a certified qualification attesting to your experience.
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we do recommend our learners to renew the certificate every twelve months.
The Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need to have a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching Assistant will provide you with everything you need to kickstart your career in the SEN education field. This would suit those who aspire to the roles of;
- Speech therapist
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher